Subject : AREA 54
● Polestar, manufacturer of luxury electric cars, sub-brand of Volvo. The launch of a revised electric compact car Polestar 2 Ready to upgrade the power by installing a new electric motor. Use a new battery pack. The highlight is that the single electric motor version has a modified front-wheel drive system.
● Polestar’s highlight is still the front end of the car called the SmartZone. who think that cars do not need a grille to help cool the original That gave them the space to design the front wings to combine with the bonnet for aerodynamic effects. And can also be used as a hub for installing new generation of intelligent hardware such as cameras, radar, sensors, etc.
● The base model uses a new single electric motor with permanent magnet synchronous current to drive the rear wheels. Transmission with single-speed gear Compared to the original version, which is a front-drive version Maximum power increased to 299 hp (+68 PS), maximum torque increased to 49.9 kg-m (+16.3 kg-m), acceleration 0 – 100 km/h in 6.2 seconds, an improvement of -1.2. second
● All-wheel drive dual-motor model, rear-engineered from the rear-drive model. The front is equipped with a new electric motor. But change to an alternating current type Asynchronous Motor (also known as an induction motor – Induction Motor), the total power of the system produces 422 horsepower (+13 PS), a maximum torque of 75.4 kg-m (+8.1 kg- m) Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds
● Who wants to be more active? Polestar has an optional Performance Pack to install. It includes 20-inch forged alloy wheels, Brembo brakes, Öhlins dampers and an over-the-air software upgrade to unlock the power of the electric motor. Maximum power will increase to 476 horsepower, acceleration from 0 – 100 km / h reduced to 4.2 seconds.
● Polestar 2 has started to market in Europe at this time. First deliveries are scheduled for the third quarter of 2023. Prices for the base RWD model start at €50,190, while the top-end AWD model starts at €64,690. ●