a fire breaks out in apartments reserved for the elderly, an intoxicated lady!


This Friday, January 1, around 8 a.m., a fire broke out in one of the two buildings of the Clos de l’Ermitage, in Ciney. The buildings belong to the city’s CPAS and are reserved for the elderly.

The fire started in the kitchen of an apartment on the second floor. It would probably be a problem with an electric burner. Firefighters from the Dinaphi area came down to the site to control the blaze.

A lady was still intoxicated in this fire.

► The drama was narrowly avoided

► The mayor reacts.

.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.