Iron prices stabilized today, Thursday, September 30, 2021, in the Egyptian market, and citizens are willing to follow up on iron prices first-hand to use it in the construction process and control iron prices, as iron is one of the most important elements used in the process of building real estate units and homes, and in the event of an increase in iron prices, it affects of course. On the real estate market, prices are rising, and there is no fixed price for iron prices in the Egyptian market. Since the liberalization of the exchange rate of the pound against the dollar, the iron market has become linked to international markets and the dollar.
As iron factories depend on imported products from abroad that enter the industry and depend on the dollar in the buying and selling process dollar price The price of iron has decreased, and there is the transport and communication factor that controls the price of iron. Since the state lifted its hand from fuel subsidies, the transport and storage of iron has become one of the things that reflect on the price of iron and lead to an increase in its price. In the following article, we present to you iron prices today, Thursday, in factories operating in Egypt The prices of iron in the Ezz Steel factory, and the prices of iron in the new Egyptian factory are as follows.
Iron prices today, Thursday, September 30, 2021
The price of a ton of iron in Egypt ranges between 14,200-14,600 pounds on the factory land, while it is delivered to the consumer at a total price of 14,300-14,700 pounds per ton.
|cement factories and companies||Cement price per ton in Egypt|
|Record a ton of iron||It reached 14,600 pounds per ton|
|The price of a ton of iron||14500 EGP|
|The price of the porter iron has arrived||14450 pounds per ton|
|The price of a ton of Egyptian iron has reached||14500 EGP|
|The price of a ton of komi iron||14300 pounds per ton|
|The price of a ton of army iron||14300 pounds per ton|
|Inland iron ton arrived||14600 pounds per ton|
|The price of a decimal ton of iron has stabilized||14300 EGP|
|egypt steel record||14300 EGP|
Cement prices today, Thursday, September 30, 2021
Cement is no less important in the Egyptian market than iron. We offer you cement prices in various factories and companies after increasing prices as follows
- The price of a ton of reinforced cement recorded 1030 pounds, an increase of 20 pounds.
- Nasr Cement recorded 990 pounds, an increase of 37 pounds per ton.
- Lafarge “Especial” scored 953 pounds without an increase.
- The price of Suez Cement increased by 8 pounds, and the ton reached 973 pounds.
- The price of a ton of Nile Valley cement increased by 15 pounds to reach 950 pounds.
- The price of Helwan Cement increased by 10 pounds to reach 980 pounds.
- The price of Egypt Cement Qena reached about 920 pounds, without any increase.
- The price of El Sewedy Cement stabilized in the local market to record 1008 pounds without an increase.