Addicted to COVID, what to do? steps to cure covid Covid quarantine for 5 days at least Ready to adjust the treatment guidelines for 3 groups of patients with obstructive pulmonary disease – heart disease – diabetes. Easier access to antidote Immunomodulatory additives (LAAB) as a treatment option
If you are addicted to COVID, how to treat it?
The Ministry of Public Health by the Department of Medical Services has revised the 26th edition of the COVID-19 treatment guidelines, which have already been considered by the Public Health Emergency Operations Center (EOC) in case of COVID-19, with the latest revised edition as follows:
steps to cure covid
- Patients with mild symptoms no pneumonia No risk factors for severe disease From the original, very detailed Modify to outpatient care. Follow DMHT for at least 5 days. Provide symptomatic care at physician’s discretion. If antiretroviral therapy is required, molnupiravir may be given. or favipiravir in children under 18 years of age.
- Patients with mild symptoms but risk factors for severe disease or no risk factors but with mild to moderate pneumonia that does not require oxygen has adjusted the criteria for risk factors for severe disease for easier access to antiviral drugs in 3 groups:
- COPD includes other chronic lung diseases of stage 2 or higher.
- Cardiovascular disease Class 2 and above
- uncontrolled diabetes Adjusted to no stage of disease and normal diabetes. The doctor can prescribe medication at his discretion.
for the administration of antiviral drugs in this group Immunotherapy has been added (LAAB) as well. LAAB may be given alone or in combination with other antiretroviral drugs according to symptoms or at the discretion of the physician.
(LAAB = Long-acting Antibody) for people with low immunity and the body is unable to immunize with the vaccine, aged 12 years and over and weighing more than 40 kg, both those who have been and have never been vaccinated. come first)
In addition, the dosage recommendations were also adjusted. Paxlovid should be started within 5 days of onset of symptoms 5 days of 10 doses of remdesivir should be started within 5 days of onset of symptoms 3 days of 3 doses of LAAB should be started within 7 days of onset of symptoms Symptoms are given 1 dose and molnupiravir should be started within 5 days of onset of symptoms for 5 days, 10 doses.
information COVID-19 Information Center
Sticking to the COVID-19 situation keep up with the movement get the right knowledge delivered directly to you
Click now!! >>> Keep up with COVID <<< หรือ กด *301*35# โทรออก
All hot issues, news, content, up-to-date events, can talk 24 hours a day.
Click here >>> TrueID Community <<<