This week the schedule for him withdrawal of up to S / 17,600 of the pension funds of the AFPs.
However, not all affiliates will be able to do the disbursement the same day, as the AFPs have decided to determine dates according to the last digit of DNI of the users.
Below is the list of dates or schedule that the affiliates must follow to make the withdrawal possible:
– If the last digit of your ID is 0, letter or another: Today May 28
– If the last digit of your ID is 1: May 31 and June 1
. If the last digit of your ID is 2: June 2 and 3
– If the last digit of your ID is 3: June 4 and 7
– If the last digit of your ID is 4: June 8 and 9
– If the last digit of your ID is 5: 10 and 11 June
– If the last digit of your ID is 6: 14 and 15 June
– If the last digit of your ID is 7: 16 and 17 June
– If the last digit of your ID is 8: 18 and 19 June
– If the last digit of your ID is 9:22 and 23 June
Applications are made completely digital, so you will not have to go to any office. To start the withdrawal process you must enter the website www.consultaretiroafp.pe between 8 am and 6 pm.
What do you need to know to make the withdrawal?
Affiliates must have your ID at hand to review the verification digit to be entered along with their data and the number of a Bank account of which you are the owner as they will ask you to make the deposit.
The entities in which the deposit is made are: BBVA, BCP, Interbank, Scotiabank, Banbif, Banco de la Nación, Banco de Comercio, Banco GNB, Caja Huancayo, Caja Sullana and Banco Ripley.
If you do not have an account, when you register your application, you will be given the option to open one during the application process.
But, remember that the delivery of your money background It is done in three armed groups, depending on the amount you request. The first disbursement of up to one UIT (S / 4,400) is made 30 days after the application is submitted.
For the second disbursement, up to 1 UIT must spend 30 calendar days after the first payment is made. If you request more than 2 UIT, you will be paid the remaining amount in the third payment that is made 30 days after the second deposit.
Affiliates have the option to monitor how their withdrawal process is going through the option “How is my application going?” what’s on the page www.consultaretiroafp.pe.