Original title: Announcement on restrictions on large-amount subscription, conversion and transfer, and regular fixed-amount investment business amounts for ICBC Credit Suisse Kaiyuan interest rate bond bond securities investment funds
Announcement sending date: October 16, 2021
1. Announce basic information
Note: 1. Starting from October 18, 2021, the fund will limit the amount of large-amount subscription, conversion and transfer, and regular fixed-amount investment business to 9 million yuan. 2. The specific time for the fund to resume normal subscription, conversion and transfer, and regular fixed-amount investment business will be announced separately.
2. Other things that need to be reminded
1. Starting from October 18, 2021, there will be restrictions on the subscription, conversion and transfer, and regular fixed investment business of a single fund account of the Fund in a single day or more than 9 million yuan in total; such as a single day single fund account statement If the cumulative amount of one or more applications exceeds 9 million yuan, the fund manager has the right to refuse.
2. On the trading days of the above-mentioned period, the switching business, redemption business and other businesses of the fund as the transferor, as well as other open-end funds managed by the fund manager, shall still be handled as usual.
3. Customer service hotline 400-811-9999; the company’s website www.icbccs.com.cn.
4. Risk warning: The company promises to manage and use fund assets based on the principles of honesty, credibility, diligence and due diligence, but does not guarantee the profitability of the fund, nor does it guarantee the minimum return. Investors are kindly requested to pay attention to investment risks. Before investing in a fund, investors should carefully read the fund’s fund contract, updated prospectus, fund product information summary and other legal documents, and choose investment products that suit their own risk tolerance for investment.
ICBC Credit Suisse Fund Management Co., Ltd.
October 16, 2021