Apple today unveiled the winners of the App Store Awards 2021, which recognize the 15 best apps and games of the year in the country that allowed users to indulge their personal passions, discover creative opportunities, meet new people and have new experiences, or simply to enjoy.
Whether it is to indulge your passions, to discover, to live new experiences or just to have fun, Apple today presents the 15 applications and games that have fascinated users of the Apple brand.
This year’s winners bring together developers from around the world whose apps and games have been selected by Apple’s Global App Store editorial team for their exceptional quality, innovative technology, creative design and cultural impact. positive.
Here is the 2021 list of the 15 best apps
- The iPhone app: Toca Life World, by Toca Boca, is a masterful iteration on children’s art of play and personal expression.
- The iPad app: LumaFusion, by LumaTouch, has made video editing faster, less intimidating, and more portable for creators of all skill levels.
- The Mac app: Craft, by Luki Labs Limited, fostered efficiency and artistry through a laptop of seemingly limitless capabilities.
- L’appli Apple TV : DAZN, by the DAZN group. The developers behind DAZN have put local sports culture in the spotlight around the world for everyone to enjoy.
- L’appli Apple Watch : Carrot Weather, by Grailr, has worn its top-notch weather forecast – and the witty persona behind it – on users’ wrists.
2021 list of the best games
The incredible graphics and rich storylines of these games have transported players of all ages to immersive gaming experiences.
- On iPhone: League of Legends : Wild Rift, by Riot Games, brings us into a Multiplayer Online Combat Arena (MOBA) that turns one of the world’s most popular and competitive games into a mobile experience for everyone.
- On iPad: Marvel Future Revolution, by Netmarble Corporation, is a superhero fighting game that features everyone in their own heroic story set against a backdrop of stunning graphics and exciting battles.
- On Mac: Myst, by Cyan, a remake of the most astonishing version to date of one of the most fascinating worlds in gaming history.
- On Apple TV: Space Marshals 3, by Pixelbite, transports us to a space western with tense and tactical combat that is even more captivating when played on the big screen.
- On Apple Arcade: Fantasian, by Mistwalker, is an epic that takes us back to the golden age of role-playing with incredible art style and a fantastic soundtrack.
Trends of the year
In addition to honoring the best apps and games on Apple devices, the global publishers of the Apple App Store are celebrating the trends of the year that have had a lasting impact on people’s lives.
This year’s trend winners have brought people together in meaningful ways – while also meeting the social, personal and professional needs of users around the world.
- Among Us !, from Innersloth, offers a mix of cooperation and competition. The game cultivated community through small matches that made users talk to each other – and listen to each other – through banter, bluff, and teamwork.
- Bumble, from Bumble Inc. Bumble answered the call by connecting users to social centers to make friends, network professional and, of course, find someone special, all of this was born out of a change. in the dynamics of meetings.
- Canva Design, Photo & Video, from Canva, offers elegantly simple design tools and stunning templates, and helps users harness their entrepreneurial spirit by simplifying design for professionals, students, job seekers, community leaders, and community teams. all types.
- EatOkra, by Anthony Edwards Jr. and Janique Edwards, has created a solid, user-friendly guide to over 11,000 Black-owned restaurants, which helps people find tasty ways to invest in their community.
- Peanut, from Peanut App Limited, by launching expertly-hosted social audio podcasts on everything from pregnancy and menopause to relationships and personal care, Peanut creates space for honest conversations on all aspects of life. femininity at every stage of life.