Authorities in the province of Buenos Aires reported that Bahía Blanca regressed to phase 2 and as of this Monday, face-to-face classes are suspended.
This occurs within the framework of the presidential DNU, issued on April 30, by which the decision was made by the Provincial General Directorate of Culture and Education.
It was taken in turn with the educational headquarters of Region 22, state and private management, and the district headquarters of Bahía Blanca.
After Bahia is declared by the Nation as an epidemiological alert zone, the provincial authorities confirmed the city’s regression to phase 2.
The new restrictions will be:
* Closing of shopping centers and shopping malls;
* Suspension of sports, recreational, social, cultural and religious activities in closed places;
* Closing of commercial premises between 7:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. the next day (being able to continue with delivery mode), with the exception of the essential ones with night hours, and in the authorized hours, the gastronomic ones, will only be able to attend in enabled outdoor spaces;
* Face-to-face classes and face-to-face non-school educational activities are suspended at all levels;
* Group sports are prohibited;
* Closing of casinos, bingo halls, discos, and party rooms;
* Circulation is prohibited between 20 and 06 each day;
* Public transport only for essential and authorized.