Monday, May 31, 2021, 1:31 p.m.
It’s over for the JTMA2021 BUZZ award ceremony or JOOX Thailand Music Awards 2021, the music award ceremony of the year that fans of the country have been waiting for. This time comes in a new dimension. With the announcement of the award through a short video clip ‘JOOX BUZZ’, the list of winners in all 5 categories was officially announced via the JOOX music application on May 28.
after opening A group of people working behind the scenes of music, media and music fans across the country. Voted for the artists who were nominated for JTMA2021 BUZZ on April 26 – May 9, in the past by receiving 70,718,852 votes from fans across the country and sending BUZZ clips. To cheer and encourage the artists that they love overwhelmingly more than 500,000 clips. This year, JTMA2021 BUZZ judging criteria were based on scores from 3 parts: listening (streaming music) on JOOX, offline music downloads and Shares over the past 1 year accounted for 70%, the votes were from people in the music industry. and people in the entertainment industry Accounting for 10%, the score is based on the votes of fans across the country. accounted for 20, except for the Top Social Artist of the Year award, where the score is 100% from the vote. The results of the award can be summarized as follows.
Winner of JOOX Thailand Music Awards 2021 in all 5 branches
- NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR | New Artist of the Year
- LUKTHUNG SONG OF THE YEAR | Lukthung song of the year
Including songs Rak Na Tawawan, artist Nook Thanadon, Pai Pai Oreo
- TOP SOCIAL ARTIST OF THE YEAR
- SONG OF THE YEAR | Song of the Year
Including the song P’ Mai Lor Lor, OST. Ai.. Khon Lor Lor, artist BamBam (GOT7)
- ARTIST OF THE YEAR | Artist of the Year
including THREE MAN DOWN
Who missed this award ceremony? can follow Clips of the JOOX Thailand Music Awards 2021 or JTMA2021 BUZZ, including all the different atmospheres, can be viewed only at JOOX, and if everyone wants to see their favorite artists win the JTMA award next year, be sure to listen to their songs. From today at JOOX because every listening Affects every award. The more you listen, the more rights you have.
1. The awarding criteria for artists in each category will be based on the total listening (streaming music) on JOOX, both offline music loading and sharing, during a period of 1 year (May 1, 2020 to 9). May 2020) accounted for 70%, the votes are from people in the music industry. and people in the entertainment industry accounted for 10%, the result of the votes of fans across the country accounted for 20%, except for the Top Social Artist of the Year award, where the scores are 100% from the fans’ votes across the country.
2. One time sharing of a song via JOOX to social media is counted as 1 point for the artist who owns the song and/or the song nominated for an award. Song of the Year, Luk Thung Song of the Year 1 time will be counted as
1 point for the song nominated for the award. Song of the Year or Luk Thung Song of the Year (as the case may be) and will count as 1 more point to the artist who owns the song if the artist is nominated for an award in other categories such as Artist of the Year and/or New Artist of the Year. (as the case may be) or in the event that the service users share other songs that are not on the list of nominees for the Song of the Year or the Country Song of the Year Such sharing will count as 1 point for the artist, the song owner, if the artist is nominated for the Artist of the Year and/or New Artist of the Year category. The shared score will not be taken into account in the Top Social Artist of the Year category, as the Top Social Artist of the Year award will be based on fan votes across the country. 100% as mentioned in item 1 of the note