Sleeping in front of a fan is one of the ideal solutions that many people follow to beat wind, humidity andTemperatures High temperatures during the summer, but what he does not know is that there are many severe warnings for this action, and this is due to the fan causing many diseases, including asthma and chronic chest allergies.
Diseases caused by sleeping in front of a fan
- Rheumatic muscle pain.
- Acute pneumonia.
- Severe colds.
- Bronchial asthma, which is caused by the exposure of the airways to inflammation due to exposure to industrial air produced by the fan.
- Nose and pharyngitis.
- Constant headache.
- response in the bone.
- Sinus allergy.
Hygienic alternatives to using a fan
- It is preferable to sleep in a dark room all night long.
- Drink a lot of cold water, and completely avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- It is always recommended to sleep on cotton sheets.
- Pay attention to taking a cold shower right before bed, and choose loose-fitting pajamas.
- Sleeping near the window.
- You can use the fan while sleeping, but you must set it for a specific time so that it stops working after that, so it will not expose you to diseases.