It’s himone february 15 starts on payment process of Permanent Family Contribution 2021, popularly known as Bono March, which allows people with lower socioeconomic income to help.
For this year, the benefit will deliver $ 49,184, being paid as follows for family burden that as of December 31, 2020 has given the right to collect the amount of the Family Allowance, Family Allowance or Maternal Allowance.
THE, por familia that, as of December 31, 2020, has been part of the Securities and Opportunities (Ethical Family Income) programs and Chile Solidario, even if you have not received money transfers for this reason.
The money will be delivered on three different dates, depending on the socioeconomic condition of the population:
- From February 15: Those who receive Family Subsidy belong to Chile Solidario or to the Subsystem of Segurities and Opportunities program
- From March 1: pensioners of the IPS with Family Allowance
- From March 15: workers with a Family Allowance payment, and pensioners from entities other than IPS
WHO RECEIVES IT?
The detail of the initiative indicates that the contribution involves money for each family burden that as of December 31, 2020 has entitled to any of the following benefits:
- Family Allowance (SUF): exceptionally, mothers who receive SUF for those under 18 who live with her, too are causing the subsidy; therefore, they also received the bonus for themselves
- Family Allowance or Maternal Allowance, provided that they received these allowances for having income equal to or less than $ 779,882
- Security and Opportunities (Ethical Family Income).
- Chile Solidario.
HOW TO KNOW IF I AM A BENEFICIARY OR A BENEFICIARY
The authorities had a platform where any citizen can enter their data and find out if the 2021 benefit corresponds to them.
Enter your RUT and date of birth below: