Vaccines are the main know how to protectendemic disease
1. Vaccines are essentially vaccineis an important factor in the entry of endemic diseases because it helps to reduce the severity of the disease reduce the mortality rate which now people who live in Chonburi There are still people who are not vaccinated.Covid-19 many stimulation needles There is information about people who are infected in Chonburi province who are not fully vaccinated. The mortality rate is about 10 times higher than those who have been fully vaccinated.
2. Know how to protect In the current situation, measures have been relaxed due to COVID-19. The Omicron strain was reduced in severity. but there is still an outbreak It is therefore advisable to remain strict in personal measures, keep distance, wash hands regularly and wear masks as voluntarily recommended by the public health authorities.
Related news :
According to the announcement in the Government Gazette, published the regulations issued under Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration B.E. 2548 (No. 46) dated 23 June 2022, Article 3 Relaxation Rules for wearing a mask or cloth mask throughout the Kingdom for people to be able to live closer to normal conditions
Chonburi recommend that the general public wearFace maskproperly all the time when living with others in the following cases
- when living with other people in a crowded place or area A large group of people was gathered. can’t keep distance or poorly ventilated air to reduce the risk of transmission or infection
- In the case of a person who is at risk when infected with COVID-19 will have severe symptoms or a high risk of death, elderly people, people with underlying diseases to reduce the risk of infection
- Infected personCovid-19 or those who are exposed to high risk of COVID-19 or other respiratory infections to reduce the chances of spreading infection
3. Be awareendemic disease ATK test only for those with symptoms and continue to monitor and control the outbreak in clusters Establishments, schools, service establishments still have measures to control and prevent cluster outbreaks.