GRAY’S ANATOMY SEASON 17 – Season 16 of the medical series ends on November 18 on TF1. Find all the info on season 17 of Grey’s Anatomy.
[Mis à jour le 18 novembre 2020 à 20h55] End clap for season 16 of Grey’s Anatomy. TF1 broadcasts the last two episodes of the season on Wednesday November 18, 2020. But that fans are reassured, the cult medical series is well renewed for a season 17! If we do not yet have a return date in France, know that the new episodes have already started to be broadcast in the United States, since the AMC channel resumed the programming of the series on November 12, 2020. It will therefore be necessary probably wait a few months before discovering this unprecedented season on French screens.
But we already have information on this sequel to Grey’s Anatomy. The pandemic linked to the coronavirus has so shaken the world, and particularly hospitals, that the coronavirus will be at the heart of the intrigues addressed in season 17: “There is no way that such a long medical series misses history of our lives, “Krista Vernoff, executive producer of Grey’s Anatomy, toldEntertainment Weekly. The Black Lives Matter movement, which has shaken the United States in recent months, will also be discussed during the episodes. Season 17 will begin with a cross-over with episode 1 of season 4 of Station 19, a series derived from Grey’s Anatomy. And an unexpected return is to be expected on this occasion (attention, spoilers). Patrick Dempsey (Derek Shepherd) is back in the medical series from episode 2 of season 17. The faithful of Grey’s Anatomy will however have to wait before discovering the circumstances of the appearance of this character, who died during season 11.
All about gray’s anatomy
Synopsis – Grays’ Anatomy tells the daily life of interns and doctors starting out at Seattle Grace Hospital. Behind the patients and the multiple operations, also hide dramas, friendships and sentimental mishmash. Meredith, Cristina, Alex, George and Izzie are medical students. They are now starting their internship at Seattle Grace Hospital, a renowned hospital across the country. The apprentices are headed by Miranda Bailey, a brilliant surgeon whom they nickname “the tyrant”. They will have to toil for seven long years in order to obtain their specialty.
On her first day, Meredith bumps into Derek Sheperd, a brilliant neurosurgeon who reminds her of the man she just spent the night with. Stunned, the young woman will have to distinguish between her professional and emotional life. Fortunately, Meredith will be able to count on her new best friend, Cristina. If the latter is overflowing with ambition and already imagines herself a cardiologist, she is also faithful in friendship. For his part, Alex is little appreciated by his colleagues. Very arrogant, he will have to make his hole. As for Izzie and George, they will stick together to succeed.
Grey’s Anatomy is a medical series aired since 2005. Since the inception of the series, many actors and actresses have passed and many of the early actors have left the show, while new ones have arrived. Find the full cast of Grey’s Anatomy below:
- Ellen Pompeo : Dr Meredith Grey
- Chandra Wilson : Dr Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens Jr. : Dr Richard Webber
- Patrick Dempsey: Dr Derek Shepherd (seasons 1 to 11)
- Justin Chambers: Dr Alex Karev (seasons 1 to 16)
- Sandra Oh: Dr Cristina Yang (seasons 1 to 10)
- TR Knight: Dr George O’Malley (Seasons 1-5)
- Katherine Heigl: Dr. Isobel “Izzie” Stevens (Seasons 1 to 6)
- Sara Ramirez: Dr Callie Torres (season 2-12)
- Jessica Capshaw: Dr Arizona Robbins (season 5 to 14)
- Sarah Drew: Dr April Kepner (season 6 to 14)
- Kevin McKidd: Dr Owen Hunt (since season 5)
- Kim Raver: Dr Teddy Altman (seasons 6 to 8 and since season 15)
- Jesse Williams: Dr Jackson Avery (since season 6)
- Camilla Luddington: Dr Josephine “Jo” Wilson-Karev (since season 9)
- Caterina Scorsone: Dr. Amelia Shepherd (since season 7)
- Kelly McCreary: Dr Margaret “Maggie” Pierce (since season 10)
- Giacomo Gianniotti: Dr Andrea “Andrew” DeLuca (depuis la saison 11)
- Kate Walsh: Dr Addison Montgomery (season 1 to 8)
- Chyler Leigh : Dr Lexie Grey (saison 4 à 8)
- Eric Dane: Dr Mark Sloan (season 2 to 8)
- Isaiah Washington: Dr. Preston Burke (seasons 1 to 3)
- Brooke Smith: Dr Erica Hahn (Seasons 2-5)
- Gaius Charles: Dr Shane Ross (season 9 to 10)
- Tessa Ferrer: Dr Leah Murphy (season 9 to 13)
- Jerrika Hinton: Dr Stephanie Edwards (season 9 to 13)
- Martin Henderson: Dr Nathan Riggs (seasons 12-14)
- Greg Germann: Dr Tom Koracick (since season 14)
- Jake Borelli: Dr Levi “Glasses” Schmitt (since season 14)
- Chris Carmack: Dr Atticus “Link” Lincoln (since season 15)
Each new season of Grey’s Anatomy is broadcast on TF1 on Wednesdays at 9 p.m., but also on TF1 Séries film. Fans who have missed a new episode can nevertheless find it in replay streaming on the website of MyTF1 for eight days.