In the past several days in Thailand, we have started to rain and thunder in many areas. In addition to the moisture during the rainy season There are also dangers that are often followed by the rainy season, that is. “dengue fever” which in this article we will take to get to know “Dengue Fever” a Danger from Mosquitoes danger in the rainy season Let’s see what dengue fever is, symptoms and how to prevent it? Know that we can handle each other. Don’t be a victim of dangers like dengue fever during the rainy season.
What is Dengue Fever?
Dengue hemorrhagic fever It is a disease that can be transmitted from person to person with “Mosquitoes” carrier of disease The female Aedes mosquito bites and sucks the blood of the patient, which hasDengue Virus When this infection enters the mosquitoes, there will be more incubation. And when we are bitten by infected mosquitoes, we will get the infection of dengue fever into the body.Dengue feverIt can often be found during the rainy season. Because it is during the breeding of Aedes aegypti is very special there.
Dengue Virus There are 4 strains in total. In the initial infection, the symptoms are usually mild. But if there is a second infection with a different strain of bacteria from the first time Dengue fever patients tend to have more severe symptoms. to the point of bleeding, shock, or death Dengue fever is usually found in children under 15 years of age.
Symptoms of Dengue Fever
The symptoms of dengue fever usually show up in stages according to the degree of severity as follows:
- Fever stage: It lasts 2-7 days. The symptoms are high fever most of the time, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, abdominal pain. There may be red face, rash or bleeding spots on the body, arms and legs.
- Shock distance: The high fever began to subside. And there are other additional symptoms, which are sweating, cold hands and feet, lethargy, weak but rapid pulse, abdominal pain, especially under the right ribcage. low urination Some people may bleed easily, such as nosebleeds. vomiting blood the stool is black Or in severe cases, there will be low blood pressure, shock, and possibly death. This phase takes about 24-48 hours, which only occurs in some patients. For dengue patients without severe symptoms When the fever is reduced, the symptoms will gradually improve and can eat normally. and will enter a recovery phase
- Recovery period: The symptoms of dengue fever will begin to improve. The patient began to eat normally. The pulse gets faster and slower. increased blood pressure more urine In some cases, there may be a red rash. and there are small bleeding points along the body
Warning signs of dengue shock
The shock phase in dengue fever usually coincides with the fever’s decline. The symptoms that are dangerous signals are abdominal pain, less urination. Restlessness, lethargy, cold hands and feet, lowered fever, fainting, easy fainting. If you have any of these symptoms, seek medical attention immediately.
Treatment of dengue fever
Although there is currently no specific antiviral drug for dengue virus. But in medicine it canprovide symptomatic treatmentof patients with hemorrhagic fever The doctor will make a diagnosis and administer paracetamol during high fever. If you have nausea and vomiting Your doctor will prescribe anti-nausea medication and drink mineral water. And will closely monitor the patient’s condition to prevent shock.
Dengue Fever Prevention
- Prevent mosquito bites By sleeping under a mosquito net or in a closed room without mosquitoes.
- Get rid of broken containers that can hold water, such as car tires and plant pots.
- Eliminate mosquito breeding sites in and around your home.
- Change the water in stagnant containers every 7 days, such as vases, plates, bowls, basins, jars or bottles.
- Close the lid of the container with water completely. Alternatively, chemical sand can be placed in a container of water to eliminate larvae.
- Once a week, add salt or vinegar to the pantry saucer.
- Recommended to raise fish to eat larvae in the lotus basin to help eliminate mosquitoes.
Thank you for the information and pictures from
#dengue #fever #dangerous #threat #mosquitoes #Dangers #rainy #season #DigitalMore.co