– Family members reported that Jessica González left her house in Morelia around 5:00 p.m. and did not return, for which they reported her as missing.
Friday September 25:
– Jessica’s body was found in Morelia.
– That same day a demonstration was held to demand justice in the case
Sunday, September 27:
– Family members watch over and bury the body of Jessica González
– Women protest again to demand justice.
Monday, September 28:
– The Michoacán Prosecutor’s Office identifies Diego Urik as the alleged murderer of Jessica González, for which an arrest warrant is released against him.
– Governor Silvano Aureoles calls for those involved in the case to be arrested and demands that they be punished with the maximum penalty.
Tuesday, September 29:
– They offer a reward of one million pesos for those who provide data to locate and arrest Diego Urik.
– Migration issues an alert to prevent Diego Urik from leaving the country
Wednesday September 30:
– Diego Urik is detained by the Michoacán Prosecutor’s Office in a hotel in Cihuatlán, Jalisco, and is transferred to Michoacán, where he is required.
Thursday, October 1:
– Diego Urik “N” is charged with the crime of femicide, to the detriment of Jessica González.
– Diego Urik is linked to the trial for the crime of femicide.