Every morning, before the opening of the European markets, find a selection of recommendations from analysts covering the main markets of the old continent. The list only includes companies that have had their opinion or price target changed, or have been re-monitored. It is likely to be updated during the session. This information sheds light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Analog Devices: Goldman Sachs remains long but lowers its target from 210 to 204 USD.
- Avance Gas Holding: Pareto Securities raises its hold-to-buy recommendation and targets NOK 92.
- Caixabank: Barclays reinstated its cover with an overweight recommendation and a target of EUR 5.
- Elisa Oyj: Citi is raising its recommendation to sell to neutral.
- Faurecia: Jefferies raises its underperformance advice to buy and targets EUR 24 against EUR 16 previously.
- FD Technologies: JP Morgan begins its follow-up with an overweight recommendation and a target of 2500 GBX.
- Halfords Group: RBC Capital Markets downgrades its outperformance advice to sector performance with a target of 220 GBX.
- K+S AG: Baader Bank is downgrading its advice to buy to accumulate with a target reduced from 26 to 18 EUR.
- NN Group: HSBC raises its recommendation to hold to buy with a target of EUR 45.
- Nvidia: UBS maintains its long advice and raises its target from 315 to 475 USD.
- Oxford Instruments: HSBC begins its follow-up with a recommendation to hold and a target of 2900 GBX.
- Pierer Mobility: Jefferies is still buying and raising its target from 90 to 95 CHF.
- Rio Tinto: Morgan Stanley raises its online weighting advice to overweight with a target of 5800 GBX.
- Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Equipment: Berenberg takes up his advice to keep buying and aims for 66 EUR.
- Snowflake: JP Morgan remains long but lowers its target from 165 to 155 USD.
- STMicroelectronics: Equita SIM Spa resumes its coverage with a recommendation to keep and a target price of 52 EUR.
- Tele2 AB: Citi raises its neutral buy recommendation with a target of 115 SEK.
- Telenor ASA: Citi resumes tracking with a neutral recommendation and a target of NOK 121.
- Telia Company: Citi raises its recommendation to sell to neutral.
- Valeo: Jefferies goes from underperformance to buy with a price target of EUR 22 against EUR 15 previously.
#Opinion #analysts #day #STMicroelectronics #Valeo #Faurecia #Nvidia #Rio #Tinto #Caixabank..