The Government of Peru, through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis), began to pay the Food Bonus to more than four million Peruvians in a situation of poverty and economic vulnerability. In this way, if you appear in the list of beneficiaries, you are entitled to receive 270 soles. What happens if my National Identity Document (DNI) is expired? How to collect the 2022 food voucher if my ID is expired? These and other questions will be answered in the following content.
The Food Bond was created through Supreme Decree No. 003-2022-Midis and will be delivered until April 30, 2023 to 4.2 million citizens living in poverty or extreme poverty. The monthly income of their households must not exceed S/1,025.00.
This subsidy includes beneficiaries of social programs, such as Juntos, Pensión 65 and Contigo, who have not received the extraordinary additional subsidy provided by article 20 of Law No. 31538.
HOW TO COLLECT THE FOOD BONUS WITH THE EXPIRED DNI?
That’s how it is. According to the information on the Food voucher, provided by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion, beneficiaries who have their last expired National Identity Document (DNI) can go to collect the S/270 subsidy at the window.
IF MY DNI WAS STOLEN, CAN I COLLECT WITH THE C4 CERTIFICATE?
No. Reniec C4 certificates are not valid for cash pickup. The C4 It is an informative document, it does not replace the DNI, nor is it for identification purposes. The C4 does not contain the date of issuance of the DNI, since this is data that is used as a security measure to verify your identity in forms of some digital services.
CAN I COLLECT THE FOOD BONUS WITH ELECTION FINE?
Fines for failing to vote are not an impediment for you to collect the Food Bonus.
HOW TO COLLECT THE FOOD BONUS PER WINDOW?
- Be a beneficiary of the Food Bonus
- Last ID issued, current or expired.
The steps to collect the bonus over the window
- Check if you are entitled to receive the Food Bonus at the window.
- Go to the Banco de la Nación on the day assigned for collection.
- At the window, mention the collection of the Food Bonus.
WHAT ARE THE FOOD BONUS PAYMENT METHOD?
These are the payment methods of the Food Bond, which will be delivered until April 30, 2023.
- Deposit in account: If you have an account in a financial institution, it will be deposited automatically, according to the payment schedule. That allows you to withdraw the money at any time through ATMs or authorized agents.
- digital wallet: Digital wallets allow you to have your Food Bonus virtually. To collect, you will need to have a mid-range cell phone with a line in your name.
- Paying carts: the pay carts or value transport companies (ETV) will reach the most remote locations in the country, especially in the mountains and jungle, where there are no financial entities.
- Payment in bank agencies: It will be delivered at Banco de la Nación agencies through its windows, only to people who do not have a bank or financial institution account or a cell phone line in their name.