[GOAL 현장리뷰] Hot Super Match, 0-0 Draw… Hyun-gyu Oh was sent off

[골닷컴, 수원] Reporter Kim Hyung-joong = Suwon Samsung and FC Seoul couldn’t decide the match in the 99th Super Match of their K-League career.

Suwon and Seoul drew 0-0 in the 35th round of Hanawon Q K League 1 held at Suwon World Cup Stadium at 2 pm on the 9th. As a result, both teams, with only one point, were unable to free themselves from the relegation zone. Suwon remained in 10th with 38 points, while Seoul remained in 8th with 42 points.

The home team, Suwon, went 4-4-2. Goalkeeper Noh No-gun and four-back were Bluetooth, Go Myeong-seok, Lee Ki-je, and Kim Tae-hwan. Jung Seung-won, Lee Jong-seong, Manabu, and Ryu Seung-woo were in charge of the midfield, while Oh Hyun-gyu and Jeon Jin-woo were in the front. Against this, Seoul came out with a three-back. Yang Han-bin kept the goal, and Kim Joo-seong, Osmar and Lee Sang-min stood in the back. Kim Jin-ya, Ki Seong-yong, Palosevic, and Yoon Jong-gyu aimed for the midfield, while Na Sang-ho, Kang Seong-jin and Ilyuchenko aimed from the front.

The game was tight from the first half. Suwon attacked with Oh Hyun-gyu as the center and harassed Seoul with tight pressure in midfield. Seoul attacked the Suwon camp, focusing on Na Sang-ho’s flank breakthrough. Ilyuchenko made space by fighting from the front. In the 22nd minute of the first half, Kim Jin-ya’s shot was blocked by Nodong-gun. In the 27th minute, Ilyuchenko’s shot misses. In the 29th minute of Suwon’s counterattack, Manabu and Oh Hyun-gyu did not match, and the shooting opportunity was canceled. In the 40th minute of the first half, Suwon Oh Hyun-gyu’s shot was caught by Yang Han-bin. The first half ended without a goal.

At the start of the second half, Suwon increased the number of attacks by removing Manabu and adding Ahn Byung-jun. In the first minute of the second half, Kang Seong-jin’s left-footed shot was blocked by Rodong-gun. In the 10th minute of the second half, Ahn Byung-jun took the ball from the Seoul defense and tried to shoot with his left foot, but it went just over the goal. In the 23rd minute of the second half, coach Ahn Ik-soo replaced Ilyuchenko and replaced Cho Young-wook. In the 39th minute of the second half, Jung Han-min, a substitute, managed to shoot from inside the box, but was hit by defense and went out. In the 41st minute of the second half, Jong-gyu Yoon’s cross was crossed by Young-wook Cho, but it went over the post. Two minutes later, Jo Young-wook hit Hoe Shim’s right footed shot, but it escaped once again.

5 minutes of extra time was given. Hyeon-gyu Oh was sent off at the end of the game. Received a second warning for an in-box simulation verdict. Both teams failed to score and the match ended in a 0-0 draw.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.