The board of directors and all directors of the company guarantee that there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions in the content of this announcement, and assume individual and joint responsibility for the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of the content.
On March 18, 2022, Guizhou Changzheng Tiancheng Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) received the “Supervision Work Letter on Matters Related to *ST Tiancheng’s Performance Forecast” issued by the Second Department of Listed Company Management of the Shanghai Stock Exchange ( SSE official letter0191, hereinafter referred to as the “Supervision Work Letter”).
I. Full text of the supervisory work letter
“Guizhou Changzheng Tiancheng Holdings Co., Ltd.:
On March 18, 2022, the company disclosed the 2021 annual performance forecast inquiry letter to reply to the announcement, and the annual audit accountant has not yet issued a clear opinion on some issues. In view of the fact that the company’s financial data in 2021 has a significant impact on the company’s stock listing termination, in accordance with the relevant provisions of Article 13.1.1 of the “Stock Listing Rules” of the Exchange, the following requirements are hereby imposed on your company and related parties.
1. Your company should prudently judge the policies and basis for the recognition of various types of income, conduct accounting treatment prudently, strictly abide by the relevant provisions of the Accounting Standards for Business Enterprises, and ensure the authenticity of financial data such as income and net assets.
2. Your company shall comply with the relevant requirements of No. 7-1 Financial Delisting Indicators: Deduction of Operating Income (hereinafter referred to as “Deduction of Operating Income”) in the “Guidelines for the Self-Regulation of Listed Companies of the Shanghai Stock Exchange No. 2 – Business Handling”. On the basis of full communication with the annual audit accounting firm, deductions are made for business income unrelated to the main business and income without commercial substance in accordance with laws and regulations. If the company is suspected of failing to deduct operating income in accordance with regulations and evade termination of listing, our department will promptly initiate regulatory measures such as on-site inspections after the company’s 2021 annual report is disclosed, and disciplinary action will be taken against the company and relevant responsible persons. The company is requested to fully remind the risks such as termination of listing.
3. The company’s 2020 financial accounting report was issued by the annual auditing accountant with an audit report that cannot express an opinion, and the relevant matters involved in the unexpressed opinion have not yet been eliminated. The annual auditing accountants shall carefully verify relevant matters, perform auditing procedures, and prudently issue audit opinions on the company’s 2021 financial and accounting report.
4. The annual auditing accountants shall strictly abide by the auditing standards and other relevant rules, maintain reasonable professional suspicion, formulate necessary, feasible and targeted auditing plans and procedures, record relevant matters in detail, strictly implement the quality control review system, and publish appropriate audit reports. Audit conclusions, and prudently express special opinions on the deduction of the company’s operating income.
V. Your company should attach great importance to the preparation and disclosure of the 2021 annual report, actively cooperate with the annual audit accountant to complete the audit report, disclose the annual report on schedule, and ensure that the information disclosed in the annual report is true, accurate and complete.
Please disclose this letter to the public immediately after your company receives it. The board of directors of your company should be diligent and conscientious, conscientiously implement the requirements of this work letter, perform relevant information disclosure obligations in a timely manner, and protect the rights and interests of investors. “
2. Other instructions and risk warnings
1. The company is actively organizing relevant parties to further verify the relevant situation in accordance with the requirements of the “Supervision Work Letter”, implement the relevant requirements, and will perform the obligation of information disclosure in a timely manner. Investors are advised to invest rationally and pay attention to investment risks.
2. The company’s 2020 annual report was issued with an audit report that could not express an opinion, and the company’s audited net assets at the end of 2020 were negative. Market Risk Warning”. If the audited 2021 annual report disclosed by the company falls under the circumstances specified in Article 9.3.11 of the Shanghai Stock Exchange Listing Rules (revised in 2022), the Shanghai Stock Exchange shall decide to terminate the listing of the stock. Investors are advised to invest rationally and pay attention to investment risks.
3. The media designated by the company for information disclosure are “Securities Times”, “China Securities Journal”, “Shanghai Securities News”, “Securities Daily” and the website of Shanghai Stock Exchange (www.sse.com.cn). Announcements published in the above designated media shall prevail. Investors are requested to invest rationally and pay attention to investment risks.
Guizhou Changzheng Tiancheng Holding Co., Ltd.
Board of Directors
March 18, 2022Return to Sohu, see more
Disclaimer: The opinions of this article only represent the author himself, Sohu is an information publishing platform, and Sohu only provides information storage space services.