The nutritionist said that after exercise, you can eat 2 pieces of jerky to supplement the sugar, protein and minerals your body needs. (File photo, photo by reporter Liu Xiaoxin)
[Health Channel/Comprehensive Report]Exercise and fitness always hope to have good physical strength and complexion. Do you find that the more you exercise, the more tired you are, the paler your face is, and the more dizzy you are from time to time? Nutritionist Wang Zhengwei said that it may be sports anemia. In addition to ingesting nutrients, you can also eat jerky after exercise to supplement the nutrients your body needs.
Wang Zhengwei’s Facebook fan page “Nutrition Little Master_A Can NutritionistIt is pointed out that the cause of exercise-induced anemia, in addition to the loss of iron due to excessive sweating during exercise, is due to the accelerated blood flow during exercise, and the violent collision between red blood cells and the blood vessel wall, causing red blood cells to rupture. Lack of iron to produce heme, coupled with the rupture of red blood cells and death, the low amount of red blood cells leads to greatly reduced oxygen transport and nutrition, which can easily lead to anemia in the long run.
Please read on…
Wang Zhengwei suggested that to end the troubles caused by anemia, three types of nutrients can be taken in:
protein making red blood cell structure main component
Most people know that protein supplementation during exercise is very important for muscle repair. Another important function is to provide important raw materials for tissue repair and cell growth, including red blood cells. After exercise, you can choose soy milk, milk, tea eggs and other foods to supplement high-quality protein.
The essential element of heme is iron
The daily iron requirement is 10 mg for men and 15 mg for women. Animal iron is a better source of absorption. Foods with high iron content include: pig blood, pork, beef, jerky, etc.
Folic acid, B6, B12 are essential for hematopoietic nutrition
These nutrients are important little helpers in the process of red blood cell growth, and lack of them can easily lead to red blood cell dysplasia. Folic acid and B6 can be supplemented from dark green vegetables, while B1 can be supplemented from animal foods.
Wang Zhengwei said that if you want to eat snacks after exercise, you can choose to eat 2 pieces of jerky (about 50 grams), which can supplement the sugar, protein and minerals needed by the body. Although jerky on the market is easy to obtain, it can absorb protein and supplement minerals, but it is a processed food with high sodium content. It is recommended to make jerky to eat safely and healthily. The recipe is as follows:
500g minced pork hind leg, 50C.C. rice wine, 20cc soy sauce, 15g sugar, 10g sesame oil, 5g pepper, 3g red yeast rice flour, 3g five-spice powder, and a little white sesame.
1. Pour the ground meat into the pot, add all the seasonings, put on disposable gloves and stir well. After mixing until sticky, put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours to marinate.
2. Cover the baking pan with parchment paper, put an appropriate amount of ground meat, fold the parchment paper in half, and flatten the meat. You can use a rolling pin to open it. The thickness can be determined by yourself. After pressing, open the parchment paper.
3. Preheat the oven to about 170 degrees, put the meat in and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, take it out and turn it over and continue to bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
4. Take it out and let it cool, cut into the size suitable for the entrance, sprinkle with white sesame seeds for decoration.
Wang Zhengwei reminded that if there is no time to do it, there are 3 ways to choose commercially available jerky:
●Avoid fructose in ingredients to reduce the risk of fatty liver.
● Pay attention to the nutrition label when purchasing, compare the sodium content, and avoid overeating.
●Look more at the ingredient list, the less food additives the better, to reduce the burden on the body.