game like Diablo 4The expectation is that there will be a prolonged fight against evil forces throughout the entire adventure. With Lilith in the background, it will be no easy task for any hero, solo or in a party, to emerge victorious, and she will throw everything in her power to stop players in their tracks.
One of the first obstacles that will stand in the way is Astaroth, a demon basking in the warmth of the flames. Inescapable obstacle, the only way through this opponent is to bring him back to Earth again. For those who need some early guidance, this guide is for you How to beat Astaroth in Diablo 4 It is exactly what is needed.
Who is Astaroth in Diablo 4?
Astaroth will appear as part of the events that unfold in Chapter 2 of the Diablo 4. Having brought Lilith back to life, he offers a bargain in which access to Hell will be granted once more to Lilith, while Satan is free to burn all who oppose the return of a demonic master.
Donan, one of the player’s main allies, has a particularly close relationship with Astaroth, as he was one of the few who managed to sweep the demon away in the first place. With the return of Satan at the cost of his son’s life, players will get a chance to take revenge on Doran in this intense battle.
How to beat Astaroth in Diablo 4
As a boss, Astaroth isn’t keen on taking on the player one-on-one; Instead, the Devil rides a demonic companion into battle, bringing alarm on various fronts. Huge size From this opponent means that there isn’t usually much room to work with, so players will have to be adept at positioning and using skills to avoid damage and maintain pressure.
This is important when dealing with Astaroth’s attacks, which include:
- a A series of melee strikes If players get too close, Dodge to the side and move away to be safe.
- Exploding streams of fire of the three heads of the demonic dog, Go to the side To avoid damage and Attack Astaroth freely.
- AoE damage from projectiles, Marked areas It’s a hotbed of danger, so Stay away them and continue to focus on Astaroth.
- With Astaroth’s health declining, A.J A new attack arrives in the form of meteors descend from the sky. similarly, Avoid its area of influence.
- In the last stage, the boss will become more aggressive, Sequencing all of the above attacks together in quick succession. It’s essential to keep dealing damage and taking some damage if it means killing the boss early.
With enough tenacity, improved gear, and plenty of healing potions, Astaroth will eventually decline, leaving the player to continue the pursuit of Lilith and end her dastardly plans.
Diablo 4 Available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
#Diablo #beat #Astaroth