People don’t just use WhatsApp to send love messages or some kind of text to dazzle the other person, but also make calls and video calls, which have no time limit and you can use them if you are too far away.
But now WhatsApp has been updated on iPhone terminals and You can now schedule a video call or a call simply and quickly. Best of all, you don’t have to download alternative programs other than having the app on your cell phone.
MIRA: List of 36 smartphones that will be without WhatsApp starting tomorrow
It should be noted that it is not necessary to have to be a Beta user to achieve it, although it is a bit difficult because all the vacancies are completely filled. Everything is done from the same platform. Follow the steps.
How to schedule a WhatsApp call or video call
- The first thing you should do is update WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Once you’ve done that, just go to calls or video calls.
- There it says “Create a link”.
- In that instant, you can send the link to all your friends.
- But if the call is not for today, you have the option to put it on your calendar.
- That way you won’t miss it and the link will remain valid for any time.
- With this you will have been able to schedule a call or video call on WhatsApp.
- The good thing is that you can choose if it is a simple call or you have to use the camera to be able to organize yourself in advance.
- This function is currently only found on iPhone cell phones and there is no date for Android terminals.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?
#WhatsApp #schedule #call #video #call #Trick #iPhone #Android #nnda #nnni #DEPORPLAY