The blogger claims that Intel will start releasing gaming graphics cards next year. He published the alleged characteristics of the video cards
YouTube channel author Moore’s Law is Dead reportedthat one of the models may come out in the first quarter of 2022.
There will be at least 3 ARC Alchemist graphics processing unit (GPU) configurations rumored to be.
Config 1 Full top (топовая) Alchemist Die:
- 512 EU (computing units), frequency 2.2-2.5 GHz
- 16GB 256-bit GDDR6 memory (either 16Gbps or 18Gbps)
- Power consumption is not expected to exceed 235W
- Performance between 3060 Ti and 3070 Ti
Config 2 Cut Down Top (средняя) Alchemist Die:
- 384 EU, frequency 2.2-2.5 GHz
- Presumably 192-bit bus or 256-bit, 8GB memory
- Performance between 3060 and 3060 Ti
Config 3 Full Low End Die:
- 128 EU, frequency 2.2-2.5 GHz
- 8 or 4 GB memory, 124-bit bus
- Power consumption is not expected to exceed 75W
- Performance between GTX 1650 and GTX 1650 SUPER, but ray tracing expected
It should be noted that final specifications may vary. Much could not be “unequivocally” confirmed. There is no information on the cost yet.