Many smartphone lovers are looking for the latest updates in the world of phones, as with the remarkable development in the world of mobile phones, Apple has released its latest phone ever, the iPhone 14 Pro iPhone 14 Pro 2022, and during the lines of this article we will talk in detail about iPhone 14 Pro phone specifications iPhone 14 Pro 2022.
iPhone 14 Pro 2022 specifications
- The design of the device consists of a front and back panel of Gorilla Glass, as well as an aluminum frame surrounding the screen, and it weighs 207 grams.
- The phone is IP68 waterproof, as the iPhone 14 Pro can live at a depth of six meters and for half an hour continuously.
- iPhone 14 Pro has a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display, with a resolution of 1170 x 2532 pixels.
- iPhone 14 Pro has a ceramic screen protection layer that is resistant to scratches and shocks.
- The iPhone 14 Pro runs on the iOS 16 operating system, and the Apple A16 Bionic processor is hexa-core, which is based on a 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The iPhone 14 Pro has a Face ID sensor, as well as a fingerprint sensor installed on the power button for more security options.
- It has 27W fast charging support and 20W wireless charging support.
- The iPhone 14 Pro has a 3750mAh Li-ion battery that is installed and non-removable.
- The phone is available in 4 versions: 8 + 128 GB, 8 + 256 GB, 8 + 512 GB, 8 + 1 TB
- There is a quad rear camera consisting of a 48MP primary camera + 12MP telephoto sensor + 12MP ultra-wide lens + 3D TOF sensor, as well as support for true optical zoom up to x5.
- There is a dual front camera consisting of a 12-megapixel primary sensor + a 3D SL sensor
- Dual LED flash and HDR for a richer photography experience.
- The phone’s ability to shoot 4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames per second.
You may be interested in…Xiaomi launches a new phone, Xiaomi 12 Pro, and competes with Samsung devices
You may be interested in…Vivo challenges Samsung with its new iQOO Z6 5G mobile phone