The info thread:
– OHL confirmed the arrival of the Croatian defender Filip Benkovic who arrives from Cardiff where he was on loan from Leicester during the first part of the season.
– Majeed Ashimeru at RSCA, it will soon be official. More informations here.
– Antwerp announced that it has reached an agreement in principle with Ritchie De Laet for a two and a half year contract extension. The 32-year-old defender will therefore be linked with the Bosuil club until 2023.
– Joao Klauss arrives at Standard, discover here all the information about his arrival.
– The Daily Record states that Ostend would like to offer a permanent transfer to Jack Hendry. The young player was loaned to the club by Celtic. It remains to be seen if the Scottish club will let go of its young talent.
– According to the Daily Star, Borussia Dortmund are said to be putting together a financial plan to secure Jadon Sancho. The German club are said to be wary of Manchester United.
– Bayern Munich could lend their young talent, Leon Dajaku according to information from Sky Germany. Union Berlin and OGC Nice are said to be drawn to the profile of the 19-year-old.
– Sky Sports claim Liverpool would be interested in Nikola Maksimovic from Naples. The president of the Italian club, Aurelio De Laurentiis, made it clear that he had not received any offers for the Serbian player.
– Lamare Bogarde signed his first pro contract with West Ham. He made his debut for the English club a few days ago against Liverpool.
– Aston Villa would be eager to enter Ross Barkley according to Daily Star. The British media report that if Chelsea were to agree initially but the club would not agree anymore.
– Avram Grant should return to Chelsea according to Sky Sports. He is expected to come to the aid of Frank Lampard at the request of club owner Roman Abramovich.
– According to Daily Mail, Luka Jovic should leave Real Madrid. The player is said to have an agreement to join Frankfurt on loan for the remainder of the season.
– Based on information published by The Sun, FC Barcelona would have set its sights on Sergio Aguero of Manchester City. The player is also cited on the side of PSG.
– Erling Haaland would be close to FC Barcelona. The Norwegian is expected to leave Borussia Dortmund during the summer transfer window according to information from OurTV3. And his agent, who is none other than Mino Raiola, would like to send him to Camp Nou, according to famous Spanish journalist Oriol Domenech. Raiola has an excellent relationship with Joan Laporta, favorite to become the club’s new president.
– The Sun tells us thatAndy Delort from Montpellier could join England. The French club striker would be courted by Newcastle and Wolverhampton. However, Montpellier set the player’s price at just over € 15million.
– Steven Nzonzi is currently on loan from AS Roma to Stade Rennais but he could well leave France soon. Sky Germany reveals Arsenal and Everton interest in the French player.
– It’s certain Sky Italy what Kevin Strootman announced to leave Marseille. The Dutchman is present in Italy where he should engage with Genoa.
– Naples would ask for just over 100 million euros for Kalidou Koulibaly. The player would be targeted by Manchester United and Liverpool according to Sky Sports.
– Atalanta would not like the departure of Papu Gomez and would have vetoed after Sky Italy. A foreign situation because relations between the player and the club would no longer be very good.
– Sky Italy informs us that Parma would be close to hiring Kevin Malcuit and Adam Ounas from Naples.
– Genoa have reportedly received an offer from Club Brugge to Let beautiful if we believe the information of Sky Italy. The Danish player has been put on the start list by the Italian club.