Weekly COVID-19 situation, 12-18 September 2021, as of 18 September 2021 (10 AM) there are 228,400,213 COVID-19 cases worldwide, 4,692,639 deaths, 204,973,094 recovered. In Thailand, there are 1,462,901 cumulative confirmed cases, 1,317,527 cumulative recoveries, 15,246 cumulative deaths. The total number of vaccinated recipients (until September 17, 2021) totals 43,889,427 doses.
12 Sep 2021
– Prof. reported the situation in Thailand, 14,092 new cases, 1,382,173 cumulative cases, 15,742 recovered cases, 1,231,854 cumulative recoveries, 180 deaths, 14,353 cumulative deaths, vaccinated recipients (until September 11, 2021), total 40,060,467 total NS
– Vice-President of the Advisory Committee of Prof. Reveals that the number of infected people that occurred after the relaxation on September 1, 2021 should be considered to determine whether the lockdown should be released during October. July 2021 or not.
– Rural Medicine Club call on the government to announce the national agenda Bring Life Back to Students With Pfizerlot Vaccine Oct 2021
– Australia and New Zealand order more COVID-19 vaccines to cope with rising cases After both countries had been able to control the outbreak well.
– Japan has completed the full dose of COVID-19 vaccine for more than 50 percent of the country’s population. It is a rate of injection that is close to catching up with the big economies in Europe.
– China pledges to donate 3 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine to Vietnam after Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi Visit Vietnam to strengthen ties
– China speeds up vaccination against COVID-19 for teenagers After the latest community outbreak in Fujian province. southeast of the country
– Students in Bangladesh have returned to school today. After the school was closed for 18 months because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
13 Sep 2021
The Ministry of Public Health has set a target of vaccinating against COVID-19 for 100,000 pregnant women within one month, starting from September 13 – October 13, 2021 | Image source: Ministry of Public Health
– Prof. Report of the situation in Thailand: 12,583 new cases, 1,394,756 cumulative cases, 16,304 recovered, 1,248,158 cumulative recoveries, 132 deaths, 14,485 cumulative deaths Vaccinated recipients (until September 12, 2021), total 40,276,356 dos NS
– The Ministry of Public Health has set a target of vaccinating against COVID-19 for 100,000 pregnant women within one month, starting from September 13 – October 13, 2021.
– Krabi province announces to raise the level of control of COVID-19 after finding new clusters in many districts Requires travelers to enter the area to have documents for the first dose of vaccination not less than 14 days
– Australia’s New South Wales state says COVID-19 vaccination rates have begun to slow after the first dose of vaccination for nearly 80 per cent of people and urges those who have not yet been vaccinated to be vaccinated as soon as possible. Including announcing the relaxation of some measures for those who have completed two doses of vaccine from today
– Brazil: People in cities protested to drive the president out of office. After years of failing to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic
– Students in the Philippines kick off their second year of distance learning today as schools remain closed since the COVID-19 outbreak, experts warn. This situation will only exacerbate the education crisis.
– Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City will extend its COVID-19 control measures until the end of September 2021, as Hanoi and several provinces want to relax measures and aviation authorities have suggested. Domestic flights are back to normal again.
– New Zealand’s Level 4 lockdown continues until Sept. 21, 2021 to curb the spread of the Delta strain.
– Japan extends COVID-19 emergency until September 30, 2021 in many provinces
– China, local authorities in Phu Tian City in Fujian Province Ordered about 2.9 million people to refrain from leaving the city. while the public transport system, both buses and trains Movie theaters and pub bars are temporarily closed. After discovering the spread of COVID-19
– South Africa announced that the COVID-19 warning measures will be lowered to Level 2 (Adjusted Alert Level 2) from Level 3, effective today (13 Sept.) onwards.
14 Sep 2021
– Prof. reported 11,786 new cases, 14,738 recovered, 136 deaths.
– The Cabinet approved a central budget of 946.31 million baht for the Thai Red Cross Society. buy moderna vaccine injected to vulnerable groups Expected to deliver the first installment in early 2022
– The FDA has not registered the Sino Farm vaccine for injection in children from 3 years old, waiting for the results of Phase 3 research from the company. In the case of Chulabhorn Royal College, injections in children can be done. because it is a research
– Leading scientists, including senior officials from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and World Health Organization officials, said in a medical journal on Monday local time. The third dose of vaccination against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) to boost immunity is not necessary for the general public.
– Cambodia has more than 100,000 people infected with COVID-19, Siem Reap tightens lockdown measures to limit areas Stop the “Delta” outbreak as vaccination peaks near the 10 million target, Hun Sen said, will bring millions of vaccines to be obtained from China. The third injection was given to Cambodian people.
– England prepares to vaccinate against COVID-19 for youth aged 12-15 across the country to reduce the outbreak in schools and resume teaching as usual.
– Japan to donate 1.3 million doses of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine to neighboring countries in Asia Of these, 300,000 doses will be sent to Thailand, 400,000 doses to Vietnam and 100,000 doses to Brunei, while Taiwan will receive an additional 500,000 doses of the vaccine.
– Philippines Manila will end widespread lockdown measures on Sept. 16, 2021 as the government initiates pilot trials of local lockdowns. This is an effort to balance the economy open and curb the spread of COVID-19.
– China to donate 3 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine to Afghanistan and will donate additional items for emergencies.
15 Sep 2021
– Prof. reported the situation in Thailand 13,798 new cases, 1,420,340 cumulative sickness, 14,133 recovered, 1,277,029 cumulative recovered, 144 deaths, 14,765 cumulative deaths Vaccinated recipients (until 14 September 2021), total 41,647,101 NS
– NHSO reveals that since May 2021, initial aid payments have been paid to 3,224 people with adverse reactions after COVID-19 vaccination, totaling more than 157 million baht.
A study from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that those who were not vaccinated against COVID-19 were 4.5 times more likely to contract the virus than those who had vaccinated, 10 times more likely to be hospitalized, and 10 times more likely to die. equal
– China, Fujian Province, southeast China The area with the latest outbreak of COVID-19 in the country also reported local cases for the fifth day in a row, although the outbreak was contained in three coastal cities.
– China has given two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine to 91 percent of students aged 12-17, while Chinese government officials say schools still need to be careful not to drop their cards.
– Australia’s New South Wales state will lift a ban on more than 2 million people in 12 Sydney suburbs from leaving their homes at night, or curfew, from tonight’s local time.
The UK will begin vaccinating the third dose of COVID-19 to boost immunity in people aged 50 and over from next week. amid the epidemic situation of the delta strain
Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Union (EU) Commission, delivered the annual policy speech today: The world needs to speed up vaccination against COVID-19 to prevent the spread of those who have not been vaccinated.
16 Sep 2021
– Prof. Report on the situation in Thailand 13,897 new cases, 1,434,237 cumulative sickness, 13,527 recovered, 1,290,556 cumulative recovered, 188 deaths, 14,953 cumulative deaths Vaccinated recipients (until 15 September 2021), total 42,477,514 NS
– The Department of Disease Control indicates that recovered COVID-19 patients may have a residual symptom called Long COVID in the first 1-3 months.
– People who have received 2 doses of Sinovac vaccine are eligible to receive booster doses on September 24, 2021. This is the first group. Including those who inject Sino Farm will get 3 needles in the next round.
– The IMF and executives of other international organizations urged countries with high rates of COVID-19 vaccination to increase efforts to deliver vaccines to middle- and low-income countries.
About 2.16 billion doses of vaccines (as of Sept. 15, 2021), mean that 1.01 billion people have been vaccinated, according to the National Health Commission (NHC), China’s National Health Commission (NHC). people, or more than 70% of the total population This makes China have a higher vaccination rate than the United States and Europe.
– A panel of Hong Kong health experts recommends that the Hong Kong government provide only one dose of Biotech’s COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 12-17. Because of the reports of people with heart disease as a side effect after vaccination.
Ukraine said on Wednesday that over the past 24 hours, the daily death toll from COVID-19 in Ukraine has crossed 100 for the first time since early June 2021, with 118 deaths.
– Laos has extended the lockdown period nationwide until September 30, 2021 to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as the number of local cases is increasing in Vientiane and other provinces. As a result, there is concern that an epidemic may occur in the community. This is because most of the infected people are infected with the delta strain that can spread rapidly.
– Israel, Pfizer Inc. said the company’s booster vaccine administered to people in Israel was It is 95% effective in preventing COVID-19 6 months after the second vaccination.
– US expert indicates the latest wave of COVID-19 outbreak in the US caused by the Delta mutant virus is nearing its peak. but also warned that Viruses will become a part of life for many years to come.
– The Italian government has approved some of the toughest measures against COVID-19 in the world. All workers must show proof that they have been vaccinated. have a negative test result or have recently recovered from an infection Failure to do so will result in fines and suspension without pay. but not to the point of being fired
– Brazilian Ministry of Health Announces states to suspend vaccination against COVID-19 for teenagers who do not fall into the risk group. to expedite the investigation of the death of a 16-year-old child in the city of São Bernardo du Campo After receiving the first Pfizerdose vaccine
17 Sep 2021
UNICEF (UNICEF) urges education agencies in countries to resume teaching in schools as soon as possible | Image source: UNICEF/UN0500186/Marques
– Prof. Report on the situation in Thailand: 14,555 new cases, 1,448,792 cumulative cases, 13,691 recovered cases, 1,304,247 cumulative recoveries, 171 deaths, 15,124 cumulative deaths Vaccinated recipients (until 16 September 2021), total 43,342,103 cumulative doses NS
– The Bangkok governor confirmed that the city is not yet open for tourism on October 15, 2021. We have to wait until people have completed 2 vaccinations, 70% or more.
– Ministry of Public Health announced the opening of a channel to help burn 1,500 tons of residual COVID-19 infected waste at the disposal site. Wait for it in the Government Gazette. Start enforcing immediately
– UNICEF (UNICEF) urges education agencies in countries to resume teaching in schools as soon as possible. It said millions of children and youth are still unable to return to school 18 months after the COVID-19 outbreak.
– France suspends more than 3,000 health workers for violating COVID-19 vaccination orders
– UK National Health Service Center Immunization vaccination started in England and Wales. for people aged 50 years and over, frontline personnel and those who are physically weak
– President Moon Jae In announced that 70% of the 52 million South Korean population has received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
– Sri Lanka reveals more than 50% of the population has received a dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
18 Sep 2021
– Prof. Report on the situation in Thailand: 14,109 new cases, 1,462,901 cumulative cases, 13,280 recoveries, 1,317,527 cumulative recoveries, 1221 deaths, 15,246 cumulative deaths, vaccination recipients (until September 17, 2021), total 43,889,427 dos NS
– NHSO. Summary of 2 days. Give away 29,686 ATK sets. Report positive results for 11 people.
– The Department of Disease Control hastened to complete 50% of the first dose vaccination this October 2021.
– U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory panel recommends immunization spike with COVID-19 vaccine for Americans aged 65 and over and those at risk of serious illness. After the advisory board Vote overwhelmingly against voice calls for widespread booster vaccination.
– Singapore Elementary schools will turn to online home-study methods 10 days before major national exams. Meanwhile, Singapore reported 935 new infections in the past 24 hours, the highest number since April 2020.
– India: A survey of nearly 90% of people in Mumbai, India’s financial hub. Anti-COVID-19 antibodies are thought to be present in the body.
As of September 18, 2021 (at 10:00 a.m.), there were 228,400,213 COVID-19 cases worldwide, 4,692,639 deaths, 204,973,094 recoveries. As for the situation in Thailand, there are 1,462,901 confirmed cases and 1,317,527 total recoveries. 15,246 cumulative deaths Total vaccine recipients (until 17 Sep 2021), total 43,889,427 doses
*Update information as of Sep 18, 2021. Incidentally, the specified date and time may be inaccurate.
Become a fan of Facebook with TCIJ Online.