According to the DSP website, the hospitals that will provide medical care are:
* Bucharest Floreasca Emergency Clinical Hospital
* University Emergency Clinical Hospital
* “St. Pantelimon” Emergency Clinical Hospital
* “Saint John” Emergency Clinical Hospital
* Bagdasar-Arseni Emergency Clinical Hospital
* Plastic, Reconstructive and Burn Surgery Emergency Hospital
* Ophthalmic Emergency Clinical Hospital
For children, medical care will be provided by the “Grigore Alexandrescu” Hospital and the “MS Curie” Hospital.
The Ambulance Service of the Municipality of Bucharest will have a normal working schedule, with the mention that, during this period, it will ensure the issuance of death certificates throughout the Capital.
The requests of the population will be taken over at 112. The Public Health Directorate of Bucharest will provide a permanent guard service at the headquarters in Spiru Haret Street no. 14, sector 1, specifies the quoted source