Contributions are temporarily disabled in this live stream.
- Russia announced on Saturday that it prohibited access to its territory to 963 Americans among them the president of the United States, Joe Biden, his secretary of state, Antony Blinken, and the director of the CIA, William Burns.
- Le US President, Joe Bidenhas signed the law passed Thursday by Congress bringing a gigantic envelope of 40 billion dollars for the Ukrainian war effort against Russia, the White House announced on Saturday.
- The war in Ukraine can only be ended through biases “diplomatic”assures the Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelensky, while the negotiations between Moscow and kyiv are at an impasse.
- Azovstal Steelworks, last stronghold defended by Ukrainian forces in Mariupol, fell under Russian control on Fridaywhile in the Donbass, further north, artillery from Moscow pounded the positions of kyiv.
- Russian energy giant Gazprom suspended on Saturday its gas deliveries to Finlandannounced Gasgrid Finland, the Finnish public company in charge of gas transport, in a press release.
- Le russian ministry of defense claimed to have destroyed in northwestern Ukraine a large arms shipment provided by the West.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Editorial. Ukraine: diplomacy at a standstill
Reportage. In kyiv, the trial of the Russian sergeant who did not know ” nothing “ about Ukraine
Analyse. In Ukraine, destruction estimated at 500 billion dollars
Chronic. “In the name of a shared higher ambition, Xi Jinping deemed it more important to stick to Vladimir Putin’s argument”
Decryption. Why tanks are the weak link of the Russian army in Ukraine
Narrative. In Russia, military offices attacked with Molotov cocktails
Analyse. War in Ukraine: the Franco-German tandem struggling in Europe
Watch our live from yesterday on this link.