On September 13, the Yanapay Peru voucher, a monetary subsidy prepared by the Government of Pedro Castillo. Its objective is to alleviate the economic crisis suffered by millions of Peruvians due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This bonus of 350 soles will be delivered in four stages according to the groups of households determined by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion, in charge of implementing financial support.
Total, 13.5 million Peruvians they will receive this grant. In this note from El Comercio Answers we tell you how you can find out if you are on the list drawn up by Reniec and what are the requirements to access it.
Yanapay voucher: how to check with my ID in the official link?
- First you must enter the following link: https://consultas.yanapay.gob.pe/#/.
- Fill in the requested information such as: DNI number and date of issue of the same.
- Click on the box where it says’I am not a robot’.
- Read the security recommendations and see if you are a beneficiary.
- You can also make the query by calling the phone line 101.
Yanapay Bonus: Check the payment schedule
The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) established the following dates to make the payment to the beneficiaries of the Bono 350:
- Group 1: People from social programs: Pension 65, Together and With You. They will be able to charge the Bonus 350 from September 13.
- Group 2: People with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (National bank). They will begin to receive the Yanapay Bonus from October 5.
- Group number 3: Made up of people who live in rural communities without access to financial systems, who will be able to charge the Bonus 350 from October 18.
- Group 4: Persons no bank accounts who will receive financial support through the Banco de la Nación windows as of December 17.
Yanapay voucher: what requirements do I need to access?
- Being in a situation of poverty or extreme poverty, depending on the Household Targeting System (Sisfoh).
- Be part of social programs like Together, Pension 65 or Contigo.
- Do not have registration in public or private payroll, with the exception of pensioners and practitioners.
- Have income less than S/ 3,000 per month per household.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU