OnePlus 9R Another new phone from OnePlus company joins the series of smartphones from the company, especially to the new 9 family. As OnePlus recently announced the OnePlus 9R phone, which comes with some additions and changes from other series phones such as OnePlus 9 And OnePlus 9 Pro. However, the company announced the phone in the Indian markets only and has not yet announced its desire to launch it in the global markets.
OnePlus 9R phone specifications:
- The phone comes with a weight of about 189 grams
- As well as the materials used to make the phone from the glass in the front and back
- In addition to the presence of a frame around the body of the phone made of aluminum
- The phone also supports the installation of two SIM cards that support communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But it is not possible to increase the storage capacity of the phone, because there is no special port to add a memory card
- The phone also comes with a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED screen, with FHD + quality, 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a density of 402 pixels per inch.
- The screen also supports HDR10+, in addition to a high refresh rate of up to 120 Hz.
- The screen also comes with 20:9 display dimensions to display wide content on the screen, in addition to the Always-on display feature.
- There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer on both the screen and the back of the phone.
- The phone arrives with Android 11 operating system, with OnePlus’ own user interface OxygenOS 18.104.22.168.
- The phone also has an octa-core processor from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 870 5G, which comes with a 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The processor works with a Kryo 585 core with a frequency of up to 3.2 GHz
- The phone also has an Adreno 650 GPU graphics processor
- The phone is available in three versions of storage capacity as follows: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM, and finally 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
- The phone’s storage memory comes from the fast type UFS 3.1.
OnePlus 9R camera:
- The phone has a 16-megapixel front camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, supports Auto-HDR and 1080p shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- In addition to the presence of four rear cameras: the primary and the 48-megapixel camera with an F/1.7 lens slot that supports OIS and PDAF, and the second for 5-megapixel macro photography with an F/2.4 lens slot.
- The third is for Ultra Wide 16-megapixel photography with an F/2.2 lens slot and a wide angle of 123°, and finally a 2-megapixel Monochrome camera with an F/2.4 lens slot.
- The cameras also support HDR and panorama photography, with a dual-LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports shooting in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30/60 frames per second, or in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 at a capture rate of 30/60/240 frames.
- There is also GYRO-EIS electronic stabilization, with Auto-HDR support.
Other specifications of the phone:
- As expected, the phone comes with stereo headphones and a distinctive audio experience.
- But there is no 3.5 mm input for adding the earphone
- The phone also supports NFC.
- It does not support FM radio networks.
- Also, the fingerprint of the phone is located at the bottom of the screen of the Optical type, with support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone.
- The phone also contains a 4500 mAh battery, which supports 65W fast charging, where the phone can be charged to 100% in just 39 minutes.
- The phone is available in three color options: black, green, and blue.
OnePlus 9R phone price:
- $493 for a 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM, or about 7750 EGP.
- $546 for a 256 GB version with 12 GB RAM, or about 8580 EGP.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting