Home » Health » Open 10 provinces. Lowest 1st injection of Covid-19 vaccine.

Open 10 provinces. Lowest 1st injection of Covid-19 vaccine.

while the 10 provinces with the lowest number of needle 1 vaccinations in the at-risk group (aged 60 years and over and chronic diseases) are Ratchaburi, Nakhon Nayok, Pattani, Kanchanaburi, Suphan Buri, Saraburi, Mae Hong Son, Narathiwat, Samut Songkhram and Lop Buri. get more vaccinations You can contact the vaccination point anywhere.

Dr. Sumanee also said that in the past, there has been a slowdown in vaccination. In the part of the Department of Disease Control, a survey of the opinions of people who did not receive the vaccine in 5 provinces, namely Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen, Chonburi and Songkhla, found that 80.9% of the people had received 2 vaccinations, 20.6% received the vaccine. stimulation needle and have not been vaccinated 8.5%

As for the reason for not going to get vaccinated, 32.8% thought they were not at risk of infection, 22.8% feared side effects from vaccines, 20.0% had no vaccines required from government allocations, 15.5% had difficulty booking and 7.2% had residential areas. Get the vaccine that needs less.

Open 10 provinces. Lowest 1st injection of Covid-19 vaccine.

The top five causes of unvaccination were 75.38% fear of weakness, 74.62% fear of paralysis, paralysis 72.31% fear of side effects such as fever, vomiting, headache, body pain 64.62%, unsure of the efficacy of the vaccine, and 53.08% think they are at no risk of infection

Open 10 provinces. Lowest 1st injection of Covid-19 vaccine.

When asked if they would go for the vaccination, 42.30% would like to think about it, 30.77% would definitely not vaccinate, and would inject it when there was a chance of 26.93%. As for how to accept the vaccination, 33.08% described the good and the bad more than 23.85. % had remission if side effects were present, 23.07% if vaccine was available, and 20% had no opinion.

Open 10 provinces. Lowest 1st injection of Covid-19 vaccine.

.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.