The vaccination campaign is accelerating. Meeting points for all people over 75 wishing to be vaccinated open Monday, January 18, in all departments. Here is the list.
How to make an appointment?
Appointments can be made
• on the internet: www.sante.fr, accessible tomorrow during the day.
• by telephone: 02 79 46 11 56. This regional number is accessible from this Thursday, January 14, 2 pm then from 8 am to 6 pm 7 days a week.
On the day of the appointment, the person, provided with his vital card and an identity document.
At this stage, priority is given to people over the age of 75. ARS clarification: “We are counting on the spirit of responsibility of people who do not fall under this age group so as not to come to the vaccination center. As they are not yet concerned, the vaccine cannot be administered to them, for the moment. “
7 vaccination centers in Orne
The Covid-19 virus has been very present in the Orne department for a few weeks, with an incidence rate which is almost 200, the highest in the Region, with Seine-Maritime (situation in January 12).
Seven vaccination centers will open on January 18, to carry out the campaign among the elderly, who will have priority from January 18.
–ALENÇON – The canvas hall / Rue Porchaine – Cours Clémenceau in Alençon
-ARGENTAN- Espace René Cassin – 3 impasse du Gal Giraud in Argentan
-BAGNOLES DE L’ORNE NORMANDIE – Departmental Health Center -17 avenue du doctor Jacques Aimez
-FLERS- Hospital Center- Rue Eugene Garnier
-THE EAGLE – PSLA -1 rue du Moulin
-DOMFRONT-EN-POIRAIE- CHIC des Andaines- Rue de la Gare in Domfront
-MORTAGNE-AU-PERCHE- Carré du Perche- 23 rue Ferdinand de Boyères in Mortagne au Perche
Each person over 75 years old residing in the Orne will be informed that they can be vaccinated by mail or email from the health insurance. Reception will be by appointment only.
7 new sites in Seine-Maritime
In addition to the centers already in operation in Seine-Maritime, 7 new centers will open on Monday, January 18, thanks to the cooperation of all the players in the territory: ARS, Prefecture, local authorities, liberal health professionals, pharmacists, health establishments and SDIS (Departmental Fire and Rescue Service).
New sites are indicated by *
- CHU ROUEN – AUBETTE BUILDING 47 Boulevard Gambetta in Rouen
- CHU ROUEN – Saint Julien site * Rue Chevreul au Petit Quevilly
- Carmes medical office * Rue des Carmes in Rouen
- Sotteville town hall village hall * Avenue Jean Jaurès in Sotteville
- Salle des Hallettes de Duclair * Place du Général de Gaulle in Duclair
- Caux Vallée de Seine Intercommunal Hospital Center Avenue René Coty in Lillebonne
- Neuchâtel-en-Bray Hospital Center Route de Gaillefontaine in Neuchâtel-en-Bray
- DIEPPE Avenue Pasteur Hospital Center in Dieppe
- Elbeuf Intercommunal Hospital Center 4 rue du Docteur Villers in Saint-Aubin-lès-Elbeuf
- Festival hall of Saint-Aubin-lès-Elbeuf * Rue Léon Gambetta in Saint-Aubin-lès-Elbeuf
- EU Hospital Center 2 rue de Cleves in Eu
- FECAMP Hospital Center (ground floor hall) Avenue du Président François Mitterrand in Fécamp
- Le Havre Hospital Group Monod site 29 Avenue Pierre Mendès France in Montivilliers
- Le Havre Hospital Group Flaubert site * Bis rue Gustave Flaubert – Le Havre
- Bléville village hall * Rue Pierre Farcis – Le Havre
In Calvados: 10 sites open to vaccination
-CHU de Caen
– Hospital center of Bayeux
– Hospital center of Lisieux
– Notre-Dame clinic Vire-Normandie
– Polyclinic Saint-Martin from Caen
– the Lemière center
The first vaccinations took place in the #Calvados, at the university hospital center of #Caen and at @SDIS14.
Eligible people can get vaccinated now in one of the open vaccination centers.
Find out more⤵️https://t.co/ljzQjvadNe pic.twitter.com/HdoSEO40DG
– Préfet du Calvados (@ Prefet14) January 13, 2021
From January 18:
– to the Polyclinic of the Park in Caen
– at Isigny-sur-Mer
– at Honfleur – site Equemauville
– in the Country of Cliff.
Finally, a mobile vaccination team will complete this system, depending on the prefecture.
Channel: 7 vaccination centers including 3 new ones
In addition to the centers already in operation in La Manche, 3 new centers will open on Monday
- AVRANCHES CH Avranches Granville Avranches site Supervisory board room 59 rue de la Liberté in Avranches
- CHERBOURG EN COTENTIN Festival hall, central square in the delegated municipality of Cherbourg-Octeville
- COUTANCES Site des UNELLES, 11 rue Saint-maur in Coutances
- GRANVILLE CH Avranches Granville Granville site Consultation platform 849 rue des Menneries in Granville
- SAINT-HILAIRE-DU-HARCOUËT Site of the CH ST Hilaire du Harcouët * Route from Saint-James to Saint-Hilaire-duHarcouët
- SAINT-LÔ CH Memorial France United States Saint-Lô 715 rue Henri Dunant in Saint-Lô
- VALOGNES “Simone Veil” Hospital 1 avenue du 8 mai in Valognes
4 new centers in the Eure
In addition to the centers already in operation in the Eure, 4 new centers will open on Monday, thanks to the cooperation of all the players in the territory: ARS, Prefecture, communities, liberal health professionals, pharmacists, health establishments and SDIS (Departmental fire and rescue service).
New sites are indicated by *
- Bernay Hospital Center 5 Rue Anne de Ticheville in Bernay
- CHI Eure-Seine – Evreux Léon Schwartzenberg site in Evreux
- Evreux Exhibition Hall * 27 Avenue du Maréchal Foch in Evreux
- Gisors village hall * 78 Rue du Faubourg de Neaufles in Gisors
- Andelys village hall * 28 Avenue du Général de Gaulle in Les Andelys
- House of sports and associations * Avenue du Maréchal Leclerc in Louviers
- CH de Pont Audemer 64 Route de Lisieux to Pont-Audemer
VERNEUIL D’AVRE AND ITON
- CH de Verneuil 101 Boulevard des poissonniers in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton
- CHI Eure-Seine – Vernon site 5 rue du Docteur Jules Burnet in Vernon