Head to Steam now and don’t miss out on CBT’s exclusive events
Netmarble Corporation announced today (29th) that its upcoming strategic action 3D third-person shooter MOBA game “Overprime” on the Steam platform, the second closed beta test (CBT) is now available. The second CBT will last until 7:00 pm on May 9, and everyone can participate in the test through the Steam platform.
During the 11-day test period, players from around the world will be able to join the battle through servers in 7 regions including Seoul, Frankfurt, Virginia, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Bahrain. This CBT supports 25 languages, as well as Arabic, Indonesian and Hindi.
Before Overprime’s second CBT, Netmarble has recruited creator partners from around the world, including Korea, Japan, and the United States, to enhance the CBT experience and showcase the game to all fans.
Among the many updates players can look forward to are:
● Game optimization – The rich and diverse game settings will allow more players to enjoy Overprime freely, such as players with lower-spec graphics cards can still play the game.
● Improve user interface – Numerous enhancements have been added, including a new mini-map and in-game shops and items.
● Novice teaching improved – Added new tutorials for new MOBA players to showcase Overprime’s unique game mechanics, including the Guardians and the Placement System.
To celebrate the 2nd CBT, the official held a number of activities to increase the attention of fans:
● 《Overprime》 The strongest momentary activity: Don’t let the most memorable moments slip away during CBT! Players will be eligible to enter a lucky draw to win exclusive Overprime souvenirs by simply editing and sharing the link to Discord for the special moment.
● Limited Portrait Gift Event: Anyone who joins CBT or reaches level 7 will be able to get a limited portrait serial number used to decorate the in-game portrait. The reward number will be given out after Early Access begins.
The above activities are only held during CBT, players can go to the Discord channel (https://discord.com/invite/yTn63c6qhR) and Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1531430/Overprime/) platform for details.
“Overprime” is a third-person shooter MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) type PC game that combines strategic action and fast-paced combat. In the game, 2 teams need to destroy the enemy base to win. Players can choose from a variety of character classes to participate in 5v5 team battles, including Warrior, Support, Marksman, Mage, Tank and Assassin.
For more information about the 2nd CBT, please refer to the new official website of “Overprime” (https://overprime.netmarble.com/) and Discord channels (https://discord.com/invite/yTn63c6qhR) for detailed up-to-date information, official guide videos, and more.