If you love French manicure and follow its fashionable transformations, keep in mind. With the arrival of winter, the trend has changed again and now it should be worn in chrome, which goes great with all winter looks.
There are many ideas to showcase your pens in the best possible way. In a viral design that is already getting all the attention on popular social media, chrome can be worn in every metallic color imaginable, such as silver, gold or rose gold.
On the other hand, the base of the nails should be very discreet so that the jacket stands out. To do this, just apply neutral tones that will never go out of style and are perfect for this winter, as well as a transparent varnish for a more natural and shiny effect.
As you will notice, chrome French manicure can be seen on all types of nails, from short or long to various shapes with a square or oval tip. On the other hand, it is important to note that this manicure can be worn not only in the classic French style on the tips of the nails, but also upside down.
Dare to join this winter trend? Remember that you can wear it on both natural and acrylic or gel nails. A chrome French manicure will add the finishing touch to your look, even if you don’t opt for glitter or rhinestones, as the metallic color pairs perfectly with other trendy colors of this season, including the brightest ones.
1. Space chrome manicure is the new trend of winter 2023
2. Blue jacket with a metallic finish will win you over
3. Choose a gold jacket for a chic winter look.
4. Oval Shape for Impeccable Style
5. For an unusual design, change the shape of the jacket and conquer everyone!
6. Chrome jacket will be your ally all winter
7. Don’t be afraid to use different colors, of course in chrome
8. With such a cool jacket, success is guaranteed!
9. The season is near with a gift, remind it with your manicure
10. This elegant rose gold jacket is a real piece of art.
11. French manicure – a win-win choice
12. We saw it for the first time yesterday and it has already become one of our favorite manicures.
13. Design for stylish women
14. French manicure will never let you down