February begins on Monday, so it’s time to look to the rest of the festivities for Pokémon GO. The program of Raids, events and bonuses for the next month has just been specified, with for example Ronflex which will appear in Study phases until March 1. On the side of Raids 5 stars, Entei, present at this moment, will give way to Raikou, Suicine, Latias and Latios, then Article, Electhor, Sulfur and Mewtwo. For the Mega Raids, we will be dealing with several known creatures and a priori at least one new.
Event Lunar New Year will take place from February 9, another will celebrate Valentine’s Day from the 14th, several lots of one PokéPièce will be available in the store and we will find as planned Roselia when Community Day, Without forgetting the Circuit Pokémon GO : Kanto paying from February 20.
February Study Phase Meeting
From Monday February 1, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. to Monday March 1, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT-8), you will meet Snorlax in the Study Phases.
Pokémon featured in 5 Star Raids and Mega Raids
The following Legendary Pokémon will appear in Five Star Raids throughout the month of February.
- Raikou will appear in Five Star Raids from Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. until Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time.
- Suicune will appear in Five Star Raids from Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. until Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time.
- Latias and Latios will appear in Five Star Raids from Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. until Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. local time.
- Artikodin, Electhor, Sulfura, and Mewtwo will appear in Five Star Raids from Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. to Monday, March 1, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. local time.
Additionally, the following Mega Evolved Pokémon will appear in Mega Raids.
- Mega Florizarre, Mega Pharamp and Mega Demolossus will appear in Mega Raids from Tuesday, January 19, 2021 until Tuesday, February 9, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
- Mega Roucarnage, Mega Pharamp, and a Mega Evolved Surprise Pokémon will appear in Mega Raids from Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. local time.
- Mega Florizarre, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y, and Mega Tortank will appear in Mega Raids from Saturday, February 20, 2021 through Monday, March 1, 2021. Each week in February will also include a Raid Time event on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. local time. , featuring Pokémon currently active in Five Star Raids.
Featured Pokémon Hours
In February, Featured Pokémon Hour will be every Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. local time, and each hour will feature a different Pokémon and a special bonus!
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021: Abo will be in the spotlight and you’ll earn twice as much XP when you evolve Pokémon.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021: Skimmo will be in the spotlight and you’ll earn twice as much Stardust when you catch Pokémon.
- Tuesday February 16, 2021: Lovdisc will be in the spotlight and you will earn twice the XP when you catch Pokémon.
- Tuesday February 23, 2021: Pikachu will be in the spotlight and you will earn twice as many Candy when you catch Pokémon.
It’s time to find out why, Trainers! From Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time, Team GO Rocket Minions will appear with never-before-seen Dark Pokémon in their teams. If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to encounter a Chromatic Dark Pokémon by defeating a Team GO Rocket leader! For more information, see the blog [here] (https://pokemongolive.com/post/team-go-rocket-celebration-2021).
February Community Day with Rosélia
Join us on Sunday February 7, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time for a Floral Community Day with Rosélia. Evolve Roselia during the event or up to two hours afterwards to obtain a Roserade that knows both the Weather Ball Charged Attack (Fire type) and the Seed Ball Immediate Attack. For more information, see the blog.
Welcome the Year of the Ox with our Lunar New Year event
Our Lunar New Year event is back! From Tuesday February 9, 2021 to Sunday February 14, 2021, meet red Pokémon and celebrate the Year of the Ox! A special Mega Evolved Pokémon will also appear in Mega Raids for the first time at the start of this event! Stay tuned for more details.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day
From Monday February 8, 2021 to Monday February 15, 2021, participate in the Passion Cup on the theme of Valentine’s Day as part of the GO Combat League! Form a team using red or pink Pokémon and with a maximum of 1500 CP to participate. No legendary or mythical Pokémon can be part of your team.
From Sunday February 14, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. to Thursday February 18, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time join us for our annual Valentine’s Day event! You can rejoice to see some Pokémon making their Pokémon GO debut as well as exclusive items for avatars. Stay tuned for more details.
It’s not too late to join the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto
Can’t wait to celebrate the Kanto region? Don’t forget to purchase your ticket to the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto on February 20, 2021! For more details on this event, please see our blog. A special Kanto region celebration event and Raid Day will be held at the end of February to close the Celebration Season.
Lots of one PokéPiece per week
Each week in February, a bundle of a different PokéPiece will be featured in the store.
- Starting February 1, 2021, a PokéCoin bundle will be available that includes the following items: 20 Poké Balls, a Ranged Raid Pass, and a Rocket Radar.
- From February 8, 2021, a PokéPiece bundle will be available including the following items: 8 Incense, 16 Framby Berries and 10 Nanana Berries.
- Starting February 15, 2021, a PokéCoin bundle will be available that includes the following items: Ranged Raid Pass, 20 Poké Balls, 10 Super Balls, and 5 Hyper Balls.
- Starting February 22, 2021, a PokéCoin bundle will be available that includes the following items: 20 Poké Balls, Ranged Raid Pass, and Incense.
Quality of Life Updates
We also have some exciting quality of life updates coming in February!
You can check out an image gallery showing the PokéStops and Arena images that you and other Trainers have submitted. This feature will roll out to different regions over time, starting with Trainers level 40+ in New Zealand on Tuesday, February 9, 2021. This feature will be available worldwide for Trainers level 38 and above towards the end. March 2021.
Ever wanted to capture the moment you level up in Pokémon GO to share with your friends? Soon you will be able to do it and without a screenshot! The social media sharing feature upgrade will be available in February for Trainers around the world.
Finally, you will soon be able to transfer Legendary and Mythical Pokémon when you select multiple Pokémon by activating the feature in the game settings. We hope this will make managing Pokémon a little easier for those of you who have amassed collections. particularly important!
But above all, a celebration of Team GO Rocket will take place on February 2, and was more detailed.
Date and hour
Sources indicate that this event occurs from Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
- We have learned that the Minions of Team GO Rocket plan to transform the following Pokémon into Dark Pokémon: Marcacrin, Tarinor, Galekid, Obalie, Lilia, Anorith and many more.
- Team GO Rocket Minions will also have different Pokémon teams during the event and after its conclusion.
- Win battles against Team GO Rocket bosses during the event for a chance to receive a Team GO Rocket boss sticker as a gift.
- Be on the lookout for Pokémon like Nosferalto, Smogo, Migalos, Qwilfish, Farfuret, Malosse, Pifeuil, Moufouette, Rapion and Venipatte that appear more often in the wild!
- Qwilfish, Embrylex, Écrapince, Absol, Rapion, Mascaïman, Baggiguane, Scalpion, Vostourno and Solochi can hatch Strange Eggs during and after the event.
- The following Pokémon will appear during Raids.
- One-star raids: Meowth from Alola, Tadmorv from Alola, Scorplane, Farfuret, Lixy and Tic.
- Three-star raids: Nidoqueen, Migalos, Noctali, Tyranocif and Absol.
- Five Star Raids: Raikou and Suicune will both spawn at different times.
- Mega Raids: Mega Florizarre, Mega Pharamp and Mega Demolossus.
- A Field Study and a Spot Study exclusive to the event will be available.
- The Team GO Rocket Spot Study that begins during the Johto Celebration Event will continue during this event and allow you to meet the legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh who knows the exclusive Earthquake attack!
- Be on the lookout for invaded PokéStops and Team GO Rocket’s many balloons!
- Hatching distance of half an Egg when an Egg is placed in an Incubator during the event.
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about booming music, fan of comic series of all kinds. I’ve played Pokémon a little too much in my life.|
|Follow me :|