In August”Pokémon GOThe details of the event to be held at ”were announced on the official website!
There are lots of events in August!
In the early morning of July 27th, details of the event to be held in August were announced!
Meet Chimecho with a big discovery
From the early morning of August 2nd to September 1st, the Pokemon that can be met with the reward reward of “Great Discovery” will be changed to Chimecho.
Since it is a Pokemon with different colors added in “Pokémon GO Fest 2021”, I would like to actively do field research in August so that it can be obtained every week.
Get a remote raid pass every week
In August, a free box containing a remote raid pass x1 will appear every Monday (only available once per person).
Raid battle content announced
In August, the Legendary Raid Battle & Mega Raid will be held according to the following schedule.
・ Legendary raid battle
- Until 10:00 on August 6 → Dialga (possible appearance in different colors)
- From 10:00 on August 6 to 10:00 on August 20 → Palkia (possible appearance in different colors)
- From 10:00 on August 20 → Details unknown (announced at a later date)
・ Mega Raid
- Until 10:00 on August 6 → Mega Charizard X
- August 6th 10:00 to August 20th 10:00 → Mega Ampharos
- August 20th 10:00 to August 26th 10:00 → Mega Spear
- August 26th 10:00 to September 1st 10:00 → Mega Pidgeot
・ Raid hour
- August 4th 18: 00-19: 00 → Dialga
- August 11th 18: 00-19: 00 → Palkia
- August 18th 18: 00-19: 00 → Palkia
- August 25, 18: 00-19: 00 → Announced at a later date
The contents of the spot raid hour are announced
In August, Spot Raid Hour will be held according to the following schedule.
- August 3rd, 18: 00-19: 00 → Coil (double the amount of sand when getting Pokemon)
- August 10th, 18: 00-19: 00 → Higashi no Umi Shellos (XP doubled when getting Pokemon)
- August 17th, 18: 00-19: 00 → Nishinoumi Shellos (double the candy when getting Pokemon)
- August 24, 18: 00-19: 00 → Announced at a later date (double the candy when sending Pokemon to the doctor)
- August 31st 18: 00-19: 00 → Announced at a later date (XP doubled when Pokemon evolved)
I’m really curious about the announcement on the 24th and 31st …! Maybe a new generation of Pokemon! ??
Community Day dates and contents announced
Community Day in August will be held for two days from 11:00 to 17:00 on the 14th and 15th! Eevee is occurring in large numbers on both days, and it is possible to learn special skills at each evolution destination.
The August event is Ultra Unlock!
Already announced as of July, the events to be held in August will be Ultra Unlock 1-3.
In addition, the GO Battle Night Event will be held from 18:00 to 23:59 on August 26th. It is said that the amount of hoshino sand that can be obtained at the time of rank up will be tripled, so if you are a trainer who is suffering from a shortage of hoshino sand, please try it!