Prachuap Khiri Khan There were 396 additional patients, of which 1,655 were currently being treated.

Prachuap Khiri Khan Provincial Public Health Office Covid-19 situation report, Prachuap Khiri Khan province. Sunday 29 August 2021

There are 396 new cases from a search in the Rit Ruechai camp. and Prachuap Prison

8,214 cumulative confirmed cases

1,655 are currently being treated.

3 additional deaths reported, total 52 deaths

Summary of death factors There were 29 elderly people (55.8%), <60 years old. There were 7 disease groups, 14 (26.9%), total 43 cases (82.7%).

In August, 35 deaths,

-Infected from contact with relatives/family 27 cases

– Touched 13 friends/work

– Having had less than 7 days of 1st AZ vaccination, 2 infected, received 1 SV2, the rest were not vaccinated. Because there is no vaccine, I don’t know. Relatives won’t let me inject it. I’m afraid and choose the vaccine. But there are 4 other people who have reserved but they get sick first.

1,655 patients are currently being treated, leaving 980 beds (including hospital beds and 2,635 field hospital beds), bed occupancy rate 58%.

– 8 intubation, 20 using HiFlow

– Asymptomatic / with few symptoms 76.74%

patient cluster

– Cluster, Rit Ruechai Camp, accumulated 340 patients

– Cluster, Prachuap Khiri Khan house, cumulative 222 patients

– Cluster Pa Mak, 28 cumulative patients

– Cluster relatives from Pathum Thani and wards Bang Saphan Noi Hospital, 41 collectible patients

– Cluster to make ink, Pak Nam Pran, collecting 12 patients

– ARI is trapped in the province, 26 people

– HR stuck in the province 11 people

– ARI/HR 4 people from other provinces

vaccination progress

– 1st vaccination can get 170,295 people (39.54 percent)

– 60 years old, 1st vaccination received 41,823 people (47.54)

– 7 diseases, 1st vaccination received 22,949 people (54.02 percent)

– 211 people who were pregnant with the first dose vaccine (9.21)

summarize

1) Get Prachuap people back, collecting 224 people

2) Helping people from other provinces to heal, collecting 174 people

3) 4 infected from other provinces

4) Infected in the Prachuap area or in contact with the house 53 people

5) Favipiravir Inventory 31,402 tablets

6) 39.54% of the 1st dose vaccine

#Prachuap Khiri Khan

#COVID19

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.