The Santa Fe is the largest SUV of the Korean firm in our country, with dimensions similar to Sorento, but capacity to transport only to five passengers. Its renewal is now available for our market, with subtle aesthetic touches, a major interior upgrade and a completely new engine. Here we tell you what are the characteristics and price in Mexico of the Hyundai Santa Fe 2022.
The design It has not received major changes, and is that the current generation of the Santa Fe only debuted in 2018. The changes are manifested in a larger grill and a relocation of the headlights in the fascia; it keeps the headlamps divided, with DRL around the hood and main lights on the sides of the grille.
In the cabin, the most important changes are in the center console, which receives a total rearrangement of buttons and says goodbye to the gear stick, in favor of a new button transmission control. The interiors improve the quality of some materials and receive more technology; the top-of-the-range version has a 12.3 “digital instrument panel and 10.25” infotainment screen.
For Mexico, the range of Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 It is made up of two versions: GLS Premium and Limited Tech. equipment Featured as standard are LED headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, power-adjustable front seats and heating, electric parking brake, remote engine start, blind spot monitor, lane keep assist, forward collision alert and safe exit assistance.
The top-of-the-range version adds elements such as panoramic roof, wireless charger, adaptive cruise control with stop & go function, forward collision alert with turn function, 360-degree vision camera, Harman Kardon 12-speaker sound system, rain sensor, among others .
One of the strengths of the Santa Fe 2022, in addition to the equipment, is the engine. Both versions leave behind the 2.0-liter turbo engine, to make way for a new 2.5-liter four-cylinder turbo engine, which makes 281 hp and 311 lb.-ft., sent to the front axle via an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 has already started its presale in Mexico. The reservation process will continue until August 27. its starting price is 733,900 pesos. Below is a detail of the equipment and price of each version.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022: Prices in Mexico
Santa Fe GLS Premium
Santa Fe Limited Tech
Santa Fe GLS Premium
- 281 hp 2.5-liter turbo engine
- Eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- 19 “aluminum wheels
- Heated side mirrors
- Auto-on LED headlights
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Heated, power-adjustable front seats
- Leather upholstery
- Cruise control
- Electric parking brake
- Drive modes
- Shift paddles at the wheel
- Rear Occupant Alert (Sensorless)
- Reverse camera
- Rear parking sensor
- Smart key with remote start
- 4.2 “screen trip computer
- Infotainment with 8 “screen
- Wireless compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wired (exclusive to this version)
- Forward collision alert with autonomous emergency brake
- Blind spot monitor
- Lane Keeping Assistant
- Driver attention alert
- Safe Exit Assistant
Add about GLS Premium:
- LED skulls
- Rain sensor
- Panoramic ceiling
- 20 “aluminum wheels
- Vented front seats
- Driver’s seat with memories
- Electrochromic rear view mirror
- Ambient lighting
- Rear occupant alert (with sensor)
- Electric opening trunk and hands-free function
- 360º vision camera
- Front parking sensor
- Wireless charger for phones
- 12.3 “digital instrument cluster
- Infotainment with 10.25 “screen
- Wired compatibility with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Navigation system
- Harman Kardon 12-speaker sound system
- Forward Collision Alert with Autonomous Turn Emergency Brake
- Blind Spot Anti-Collision Assist
- Adaptive cruise control with stop & go function