This Saturday at 9 p.m., PSG receives Bordeaux on the 12th day of the championship. For this meeting, Keylor Navas and Layvin Kurzawa are spared for muscle pain. Here are the numbers to know.
9. PSG remain on a series of nine consecutive games without defeat against Bordeaux at home in Ligue 1, with six wins and three draws. The last setback (2-1) against the Girondins at the Parc dates back to August 22, 2010 for the third day. All competitions combined, the series is even ten games in a row without losing at home to the Southerners.
5. The biggest Parisian victory against Bordeaux is 5-0, December 4, 1992. The biggest defeat is a 4-0, January 11, 2009. The most prolific match is the success 6-2 at the Park on September 30, 2017 but there was also a 5-3 during the defeat on November 16, 1996 in Gironde.
106. In its history, Bordeaux is the club that PSG has faced the most: 106 times, ahead of Monaco, 104 times. Against the Girondins, there were 92 league games, 8 in the Coupe de France, 5 in the Coupe de la Ligue and 1 during the Champions Trophy.
0. Jérôme Pignard, the referee of the meeting, will lead the debates for the first time with PSG on the lawn. This Saturday he becomes the 120th referee to officiate in Ligue 1 for a meeting with the club of the capital.
99. With 73 goals in 83 Ligue 1 games, Kylian Mbappé is the sixth scorer in club history. He is only three lengths behind Pedro Pauleta who had scored 76 goals in 168 league outings with Paris. All competitions combined, the world champion is 99 goals in 134 outings.
28. After 11 days, PSG have already scored 28 goals in L 1, the third best total in its history. So far, Paris has never drawn with 8 wins and three losses.