Less prominent this season on the NBA floors, Russell Westbrook is never invisible so far. Three weeks after the release of its new signature shoe, the Marsu reveals the Jordan Why Not Zer0.4 Black Volt, available at our partner Basket4Ballers.
Russell Westbrook really didn’t hang around! Less than a month after the reveal of the first version of his fourth signature pair with Jordan Brand, the leader of the Wizards is already back with the release of the Jordan Why Not Zer0.4 Black Volt, a second colorway much more flashy. the eye than its predecessor. Predominantly white, and with superb touches of black, “volt”, this sparkling neon yellow, and several other colors (red, orange, purple and blue in particular), the shoe offers us a very successful look. Again, the message ” Why Not Zer0.4 »Present on the kick adds cachet, just like the many touches of color bringing a graffiti effect or painting canvas filled by a very inspired artist. Finally, the use of an ultra-responsive cushioning system (the two black areas of the sole) is of course very logical when you know the game of coconut and makes us say that the most explosive of you will love it. It is flawless!
THE SHEET :
- The big sister : the Jordan Why Not Zer0.4 Family of course, premiered and released less than a month ago.
- We imagine them at his feet: Raul Neto, maybe it’ll give him the athleticism of his explosive Wizards teammate… or not.
- The perfect occasion to wear them: since it is still impossible to play basketball in France, there is always a way to wear the pair in streetwear fashion to have a real flow.
- WE love : again, we repeat ourselves, but the level of detail on the shoes is really nice.
- We like less: Russ West’s struggles with the Wizards this season. We hope to see more often the face he showed during the success against the Nets (41 points, 10 rebounds and 8 assists).
The Jordan Why Not Zer0.4 Black Volt are available on our partner’s website Basket4Ballers for a price of 139.90 euros. This time we find Russ West in this very successful color!
Source : Jordan Brand