Contributions to this live stream are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- And Russian missile hit ‘busy’ shopping mall in Kremenchuk city, Monday, June 27, leaving at least eighteen dead and fifty-nine injured, according to a first report. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky denounced a “shameless act of terrorism” from Russia.
- “Indiscriminate attacks against innocent civilians constitute a war crime”, denounced the leaders of the G7 (Germany, Canada, United States, France, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom), meeting at a summit in southern Germany. “Russian President [Vladimir] Putin and those responsible will be held to account. » Furthermore, they announced that they ” Continue[aient] to provide financial, humanitarian, military and diplomatic support” to Ukraine “as long as it takes”.
- The meeting leaders also expressed their “deep concern” after Russia announced that it could transfer nuclear-capable missiles to Belarus ; they have “required” the return ” immediate “ Ukrainians taken ” by force “ in Russia.
- Paris will send “significant quantities” of armored vehicles troop transport in Ukraine, announces the French Minister of the Armed Forces, Sébastien Lecornu, in an interview published Monday evening in The Parisian.
- Turkish President, Recep Tayyip Erdoganwill meet, on Tuesday in Madrid, his Finnish counterpart, Sauli Niinistöand the Swedish Prime Minister, Magdalena Anderssonto discuss the candidacies of Sweden and Finland to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, blocked by Ankara, announced Helsinki.
- The Russian President, Vladimir Poutinewill travel to Tajikistan, an ally of the Russian Federation in Central Asia, on Tuesday and to Turkmenistan on Wednesday, to participate in a summit of the countries bordering the Caspian Sea.
Watch our live from yesterday ici.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Reportage. In Kremenchuk, a giant crime scene after the Russian strike that destroyed a shopping center
Decryption. G7 announces new sanctions against Russia
Investigation. In Ukraine, drones, decisive weapon and technological challenge
Analyse. Vladimir Putin bets on the erosion of Western support for Ukraine
Podcast. War in Ukraine: threat to global food security
Chronic. “Sanctions will not stop the war in Ukraine”
Tribune. “We need a big aid plan to safeguard and even enrich human capital in Ukraine”