Sandra Golpe reveals that she suffered a sexual assault 20 years ago

The presenter of ‘Antena 3 Noticias 1’, Sandra Golpe, revealed last Saturday, within the framework of the II Onda Cero Mallorca Talent Forum – which this year had the presence of “extraordinary women” – that she was the victim of an attack sexual about twenty years ago.

Golpe, who is currently signing the sixth consecutive month of leadership with his daily newscast, recalled how, when he worked the closing shift of another media outlet, a man entered the front door of his house before the door was closed and attacked her.

“He tied me up, put a knife to my neck and sexually assaulted me,” said the journalist, who, as she explained, two days after the assault had to present some Easter news.

«I spent a year going and coming home by taxi. I asked my then boss if I could change my shift and she told me that I had already done the shift for the next three months and that it happened, to talk to a colleague from the newsroom to see if he would change my shift », Sandra Golpe recalled that she finally found help in a boy, both to achieve the change of shift and to accompany her to the police rounds to recognize the alleged assailant.

“He is still in Soto del Real,” said Golpe about the aggressor, who said that he was caught years later because he had also done it “to more girls.”

.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.