The School Achievement Bonus, also known as the Student Bonus or School Bonus, is one of the benefits that has helped the most vulnerable families in the midst of the pandemic.
This contribution is part of the Attic Family Income (IEF) and is intended for at least 220 thousand students throughout the country.
Its main requirement is to be within the 30% best performance of your promotion, and it does not need an application, since it is delivered automatically as long as the requirements that we will tell you below are met.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of the School Achievement Bonus?
If you meet the requirements and have not yet received the corresponding bonus, you can do the procedure here, entering your RUT and date of birth. After that, the system will automatically indicate whether or not you are a beneficiary. It should be remembered that the payment of the School Achievement Bonus is annual, it is made in September of each year and is deposited in CuentaRut. As it is a benefit included within the IEF, the information used for its adjudication is dealt with internally between the Ministry of Social Development and the Ministry of Education (Mineduc).
Requirements to have the School Achievement Bonus:
- Belonging to the most vulnerable 30% of the population, according to the Social Household Registry.
- Families that have among their members people who have completed between 5 basic years and 4 years, during the immediately previous year.
- Students up to 24 years of age.
- Having attended basic or secondary education establishments recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- Be part of the best performing 30% of the promotion or graduation group during the immediately preceding year.
Bond payment values
The School Achievement Bonus grants an amount that is divided into two tranches:
- $ 62,350: for students who are within the first 15% of better performance of their promotion.
- $ 37,412: for students who are within the second best performing 15% of their promotion.
You may be interested in: