27 Sep 2021 10:31 a.m.
27 Sep 2021 Facebook Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation DDPM Posted a message stating that at 9.45 am, report the situation, forecast information and notify the alarm. Flash flood watch area and flowing wild water
- Northern region, Tak Province (Mae Sot District meets Phra Umphang, Mae Ramat), Phetchabun (Nong Phai District, Chon Daen, Wang Pong), Nakhon Sawan (Mae Wong District) and Uthai Thani (Lan Sak District, Ban Rai, Huai Khot)
- Northeastern region, Chaiyaphum Province (A. Phakdi Chumphon, Nong Bua Daeng, Kasetsomboon) and Nakhon Ratchasima. (Wang Nam Khiao District, Nakhon Buri)
- Central region: Sa Kaeo Province (Ta Phraya District), Chanthaburi (Klung District, Mueang Makham, Khao Khitchakut, Pong Nam Ron) and Trat (Khao Saming District, Bo Rai).
- Southern Region, Phang Nga Province (Takuapa District, Thai Mueang, Kapong)
For the area to watch over water overflowing the bank, flooding
- Northern region Sukhothai Province (Sri Samrong District, Khirimas Mueang) Kamphaeng Phet (Amphur Khanu Woralaksaburi, Kosamphi Nakhon, Muang, Pang Silathong) Phichit (Amphur Bueng Na Rang, Pho Prathap Chang, Pho Thale, Sam Ngam) Tak (Sam Ngao District, Wang Chao) Phitsanulok ( Bang Rakam District, Wang Thong), Phetchabun (Mueang District, Wichian Buri, Lom Sak, Nong Phai), Nakhon Sawan (Lad Yao District, Nong Bua, Mae Wong, Mueang Chum Ta Bong, Mae Poen, Takhli Phayuha Khiri, Chum Saeng, Tha Tako, Banphot Phisai, Krok Phra, Arom, Sawang Phra, Tak Fa) and Uthai Thani towns. Teak Lan Ban Rai)
- Northeastern Region, Loei Province (Phu Kradueng District, Dan Sai), Roi Et (Selaphum District), Nakhon Ratchasima (Dan Khun Thot District, Sung Noen, Non Thai, Phra Thongkham, Mueang Non Sung, Phimai, Chum Phuang, Lam Thamen Chai, Muang Yang, Pak Thong Chai, Chokchai) Chaiyaphum (Nong Buara District Aews, Muang Square, Noen Sa-nga, Ban Khwao, Phu Khiao, Bamnet Narong, Khonsarn, Phakdi Chumphon, Nong Bua Daeng, Ban Taen, Thepsathit, Khon Sawan), Khon Kaen (Kok Pho Chai District, Mancha Khiri Chum Phae), Surin (Samrong Thap District), Si Sa Ket (Huai Thap Than District, U Kantharom Thani) Chamrap)
- Central Region, Chainat Province (Sappaya Manorom, Wat Sing, Noen Kham, Hankha) Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya (Sena District, Phakhai, Bang Ban, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya) Lop Buri (Amphur Sabot, Chai Badan, Lam Sonthi, Khok Samrong, Tha Luang, Ban Mee, Khok Charoen, Nong Muang, Phatthana Nikhom City) Sing Buri (Amphur) In Buri, Mueang Phrom Buri), Ang Thong (Mueang District, Pa Mok, Chaiyo Wisetchaichan), Suphan Buri (Mueang District, Bang Pla Ma, Song Phi Nong), Kanchanaburi (Bo Phloi), Nakhon Pathom (Bang Len, Nakhon Chai Si, Sampran), Prachin Buri (Kabin Buri, Si Maha Phot), Sa Kaeo ( District Ta Phraya Khok Sung) and Chanthaburi (District Na Yai Am, Khao Khitchakut, Khlung, Makham, Tha Mai, Laem Sing, Mueang)
for landslide monitoring area
- Northern region, Tak Province (Umphang District, Meet Phra)
- Central Region, Trat Province (Khao Saming District, Bo Rai)
- Southern Region, Phang Nga Province (Thai Mueang District, Kapong, Takuapa)
In this regard, people are asked to follow the weather information and news from the government. Areas to monitor and monitor the situation of heavy rain, accumulated rainfall, especially in urban areas that may be affected by short-term flooding. lowland area hillside slope area Flash floods and flash floods may occur. including potential landslides waterfront area May be affected by bank overflows and high levels of flooding. Beware of the dangers of poisonous animals and insects. electric current hazard including driving vehicles around the water flowing through the route
However, the relevant agencies Local government organizations, DPO volunteers, volunteer networks Public charities have prepared according to the emergency response plan. Surveillance and monitor the situation ready to publicize and create awareness among communities/villages in all channels Both formal and informal forms such as social media, community radio, news towers or village voices, etc., so that people can be informed of safe practices.