Skateboarding will be available in Riders Republic starting this Wednesday 9/27 at The Deck Skateboard Festival
Skateboarding arrives in the game Riders Republic this Wednesday (27/9) along with a new season, called The Deck Skateboard Festival. In addition to skiing, snowboarding, cycling and BMX tricks, players now have even more options to have fun alone or with friends in their favorite sports. Skateboarding will be available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation5* and on PC (via Ubisoft Store, Epic Games Store and Steam). Users can also subscribe to the Ubisoft+ service on PC to access the game. The season update is also available for download starting this Wednesday (26).
New sport arrives in the Republic and adds a totally different outdoor experience for players; game also receives other content in The Deck Skateboard Festival season
Skateboarding culture invades the Republic with a dedicated area, new career possibilities, sponsors and unprecedented gameplay.
• New area – The Deck, located in Brice Canyon, is divided into six main districts.
• New career – Four tricks, 15 events and three new sponsors.
• New equipment – Outfits and 50 pre-defined skateboard shapes, one new one, screws, wheels and elements for customization.
• New maneuvers – 44 new ways to destroy on the tracks.
• New replay mode – Players will be able to capture even more spectacular footage of their best performances!
Free Weekend com skate
Players will be able to try skateboarding for free at the launch of the new feature and during the Free Weekend: an open event that takes place from Thursday (28/9) to Monday (2/10) and will have Riders Republic for free for everyone to try. The free period will be valid for Sony, Microsoft and PC users (via Ubisoft Connect and Epic). In addition to the opportunity to enjoy the base game, players will be able to test skateboarding through a demo and some events in the Live Area. Progress will be maintained if players choose to purchase the game after the period.
Editions and discounts
• The Skate Edition will include the base game and additional skateboarding content.
• The Skate Plus Pack will include additional skateboard content, cosmetic items, Hoverboard toy and the Ultimate Ridge pack.
• The 360 Edition will include the base game and the Skate Plus pack (with additional skateboard content, cosmetic items, Hoverboard toy and the Ultimate Ridge pack).
• The Complete Edition will include the base game, the Skate Plus pack (with additional skate content, cosmetic items, Hoverboard toy and the Ultimate Ridge pack) and the Year 1 Pass.
For more news about Riders Republic and other Ubisoft games, click here.
*Upgrade to the digital version of the game for PS5 at no additional cost. To upgrade eligible PS4 disc copies, players need a PS5 console with disc drive. PlayStation.com/help. Riders Republic takes advantage of Smart Delivery – buy the game once and automatically download the optimized version for your device for free, including for Xbox Series X and S.
About Riders Republic
Developed by Ubisoft Annecy, Riders Republic invites players to explore an exciting social playground where they can experience the thrill of outdoor extreme sports in America’s magnificent National Parks. Users can connect, compete, perform tricks and feel the adrenaline of various sports such as cycling, skiing, snowboarding, wingsuiting and jetpacking. Racers can team up to play with or against friends in insane multiplayer modes, including 50+ player mass races on new gen, team PvP arena modes, or go to the top divisions.
Ubisoft is a world developer dedicated to enriching the lives of gamers with original and memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft teams spread across studios and commercial offices around the world work to create and develop an immersive and diverse portfolio of games, with brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Brawlhalla®, For Honor®, Far Cry®, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® , Just Dance®, Rabbids, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®, The Crew®, Tom Clancy’s The Division® and Watch Dogs®. Through Ubisoft Connect, gamers can enjoy an ecosystem of services to enhance their gaming experience, earn rewards, and connect with friends across platforms. With the Ubisoft+ subscription service, users have access to a growing catalog of over a hundred Ubisoft games and DLCs. In the 2022-23 fiscal year, Ubisoft recorded global sales of €1.73 billion.
To find out more, visit the official website
#Skateboard #Riders #Republic #starting #Wednesday