One of the programs offered by the Colombian Department of Social Prosperity (DPS) is the Solidarity Income, which seeks to benefit the most vulnerable families in the country with a bimonthly subsidy. In August, the beneficiaries prepare to receive a new transfer, since from this month the payment of the aid will be differentiated according to the Sisbén IV classification.
In addition, it should be noted that To form the list of Solidarity Income beneficiaries, the data recorded by the entities: Department of Social Prosperity, Sisbén, Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Finance were taken into account. This selection was made by the National Planning Department (DNP).
In this context, find out below if you are a beneficiary, when to collect the subsidy, how many are the approximate amounts and much more.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A BENEFICIARY OF SOLIDARITY INCOME?
To check if a person is a beneficiary of the program, you must first register on the Solidarity Income website, and then you must perform the following steps:
- Enter the website https://ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co/
- Click on the “Beneficiary Consultation” button.
- Enter the following data: type of document, document number, first name, first surname and document issue date.
- Click on the “I am not a robot” box to validate that it is not a cybercriminal.
- Then click on the “Consult” button. The system will ask if you want to check if you are a beneficiary with the entered document number, which you must accept.
- Finally, the tab will expand and the information will appear confirming if you are a beneficiary, the name and the entity or method in which you receive the monthly payments.
AMOUNT OF SOLIDARITY INCOME, ACCORDING TO MY SISBÉN GROUP
The amount of solidarity income could range from 400 thousand pesos, as long as the living conditions of the potential beneficiary are taken into account.
We share one Tentative list of Solidarity Income amounts in Colombiaaccording to the SISBEN categorization:
- If there is 1 person in a household, they will receive the payment of 400 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 2 people in a household, you will receive a payment of 440 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 3 people in a household, you will receive a payment of 480 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 4 or more people in a household, you will receive a payment of 520 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there is 1 person in a household, they will receive the payment of 380 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 2 people in a household, you will receive the payment of 396 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 3 people in a household, you will receive a payment of 412 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 4 or more people in a household, you will receive a payment of 428 thousand Colombian pesos.
For their part, the beneficiaries who are in the Sisbén group C categoryregardless of the number of household inhabitants, they will continue to receive $380,000 every two months.
WHEN TO COLLECT THE AUGUST SOLIDARITY INCOME?
The next Solidarity Income payment will arrive in the third week of julybased on the calendar delivered by Social Prosperity when defining that the transfers will be made bimonthly.
Next, we share the payment schedule of Solidarity Income in Colombia 2022:
- Payment corresponding to the two-month period July-August: Payment to the beneficiaries will be made between July 18 and 8.
- Payment corresponding to the September-October two-month period: Second week of September.
- Payment corresponding to the two-month period November-December: Second week of November.
WHERE TO COLLECT THE SOLIDARITY INCOME 2022 AUGUST
Colombians who wish to collect the Solidarity Income in Colombia may do so through digital wallets or money orders, regardless of whether or not they have bank accounts.
For banking households, the Solidarity Income procedure in Colombia will be done in their respective bank accounts.
On the other hand, for those who do not have a registered bank account, the Solidarity Income cash in Colombia can be collected through digital wallets or money orders.
Digital wallets are mobile applications that are downloaded to the cell phone to receive Solidarity Income money through them and then withdraw the money, but they are only used on smartphones. They are between them Nequi, Daviplata, Bancamía, Movii and from a dozen banks that offer this service for those who have banking services.
To do this, for the creation of a digital wallet, on the Social Prosperity website there is a step-by-step for the creation of the same, as well as for the registration in “Ahorro a la Mano” or in the applications Nequi, Daviplata y Movii.
Another form of delivery of the Solidarity Income in Colombia is through the savings account of a third party that is banked. In this case, for greater security, after registration they are sent a text message for compliance.