Here is a summary of the highlights that the night has left us:
– Deathverse: Let it Die | Yes, Let it Die will have a sequel. We see the usual tone of humor with more action and new possibilities. It will arrive in 2022 on PS5 and PS4.
– Star Ocean: The Divine Force | Square Enix and Tri-Ace will re-launch a new installment of the long-lived saga. Few data have emerged, but we do know that they will take us back to a new fantasy world of the JRPG. It is expected to arrive on PS5 and PS4 in 2022.
– Bugsnax: The Isle of Bigsnax | The title will receive a content expansion completely free. We see new creatures to capture, playable areas and decorations for the town. It is expected to be released in the form of an update sometime in the early 2022.
– Little Devil Inside | We see the first real-time footage of the game, which varies in various mechanics. A world map appears to travel between zones, ARPG third-person combat, and much more. Still no date.
– The King of Fighters XV | Good news! It will hit a public beta on November 20 at a selected time slot. You will be able to give your first smacks on PlayStation.
– Death’s Door | The popular indie will arrive on PS5 and PS4 on November 23. If you reserve it on the PS Store you will receive free Titan Souls.
– First Class Trouble | The first PS Plus game in November has already been confirmed. It will take us to an asymmetric multiplayer where you must discover who the traitor is. Survive with your friends.