He FIFA Club World Cup 2020 will be played next year in the month of February, a tournament to which the UANL Tigers have achieved their classification after obtaining the title of the Concacaf Champions League, for which they have already been installed in the key of the Quarterfinals of this competition in which there are already 7 of 8 classified teams.
Bayern Munich (UEFA) is already waiting for a rival in the Semifinals of the Mundialito, which already has the first game guaranteed for February 1, facing Al-Duhail (host) vs Auckland City (Oceania).
From that key could come the rival of the UANL Tigers, or the Ulsan Hyundai or the Al-Ahly.
- UEFA: Bayern Munich (Alemania)
- CONMEBOL: The winner of the final of the Copa Libertadores will represent South America. Currently, the semi-finals and the final are scheduled to take place in January 2021.
At the moment they are ‘alive’ in the Copa Libertadores: Santos, Palmeiras, River Plate y Boca Juniors / Racing
- CONCACAF: Tigres (Mexico)
- AFC: Ulsan Hyundai (Corea del Sur)
- OFC: Auckland City (New Zealand)
- CAF: Al-Ahly (Egipto)
- Qatar: Al-Duhail
Visit our channel YouTube so you can enjoy our content