Updated 10/17/2020 at 3:46 PM
If you are one of the people who uses WhatsApp to send messages like text, photos, videos, GIF, stickers, animated stickers and even make calls and video calls, then you must read this.
But there are reasons why the quick messaging app can kill all the fun. Turns out that WhatsApp will take some drastic measures on some users.
The purpose is that everyone is respected in the app and that person who violates its rules will be banned for life and their phone number will no longer be able to join WhatsApp. What should I do?
If you sent some of these messages it is better that you stop doing it, or else WhatsApp will sanction you without even knowing why even though you appeal to it. Know the things you should never share:
- Fake promotions: Also known as hoaxes. These are intended to be massively disclosed for different purposes, including obtaining personal data from users to send them viruses, to impersonate their identity or to spread more hoaxes on a large scale; deliver malware to them and even simply manipulate public opinion or create chaos among society.
- Rumors: It has been the case that the rumors transmitted on WhatsApp generate not only a series of misinformation, but also chaos, paranoia and even slaughter. Such is the case of what happened in India. According to the newspaper The New York Times, a series of messages were broadcast on the platform describing groups of child kidnappers. Do you remember the case of human trafficking in Lima?
- Write amen and send it to more people: Some users still do not realize that if you forward a certain message, nothing will happen, even if I tell you that “you will earn more than a million dollars if you do not.”
- WhatsApp will never close: Despite the fact that the application may crash from time to time, the application will never close since communication depends a lot on the users and they contribute what they want to have in the application and how to make the most of it.
- WhatsApp groups: You should never put the name “Pedophilia” to your conversation, otherwise WhatsApp will block not only you, but also the members of that group.
Meet Discord, the program that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE WHATSAPP TRICKS