The results of the night in the NBA
Boston Celtics @ Washington Wizards : 112-115
Orlando Magic @ Detroit Pistons : 103-110
New York Knicks @ New Orleans Pelicans : 123-117
Toronto Raptors @ Indiana Pacers : 97-94
Atlanta Hawks @ Philadelphia Sixers : 94-122
Jazz @ Bulls : 99-107
Miami Heat @ Memphis Grizzlies : 129-103
San Antonio Spurs @ Milwaukee Bucks : 102-93
Oklahoma City Thunder @ Golden State Warriors : 82-103
Denver Nuggets @ Minnesota Timberwolves : 93-91
Cleveland Cavaliers @ Phoenix Suns : 92-101
RJ Barrett slams his best NBA perf
– The Wizards and Celtics set the tone for this crazy NBA night. Because it took two extensions to decide between them! But it was the Washington team that confirmed their excellent start to the season by picking up their fifth victory in six games. At the end of the suspense. With a last basket from Spencer Dinwiddie, author of 20 points in addition to his 9 rebounds. Bradley Beal scored 36 points at 12 of 32, Jaylen Brown gave him 34 for Boston. 27 points and 15 rebounds for Jayson Tatum, also very clumsy (10 of 32). This is already the fourth loss in six games for the Celtics.
– The first pick in the draft made its debut in the NBA. Cade Cunningham was started starting after missing the first ten days with an ankle injury. Coincidence or not, the Pistons won their first game of the season! Detroit was the last team to have yet to win a meeting. On the other hand, the young man was unsuccessful – 1 in 8 – and he finished with 2 points in addition to his 7 rebounds. 3 points and 3 assists for Killian Hayes. Jerami Grant’s 22 points and the bench’s contribution (59 points) led the Pistons to this success.
– RJ Barrett blows up the counters! The third pick in the 2019 draft broke his personal best by slamming 35 points in the Knicks’ win over the Pelicans. The young Canadian notably scored 2 of his 6 award-winning baskets, again an individual record, in the last two minutes to ensure his team stayed ahead. At the same time, New York won its fifth success in six matches. Evan Fournier added 19 points for the Knicks.
– Scottie Barnes continues to impress. The rookie is gradually asserting himself as the boss in Toronto. After only a few matches played among the pros! The fourth pick in the draft carried the Raptors with 21 points and 12 rebounds last night. His two throws also put his team permanently safe from a return of the Pacers. Athletic, fast, rather skillful near the circle thanks to his touchdown, the young Barnes has not finished seducing in Ontario. On the other hand, it grimaces in Indiana with only one victory in seven matches.
– The Sixers martyred the Hawks by completely suffocating them in defense. Trae Young and Bogdan Bogdanovic were limited to 13 points each and Atlanta converted just 37% of their attempts throughout the game. Opposite, the players of Doc Rivers unrolled: 22 points for Tobias Harris, 19 for Joel Embiid. But also 11 for Matisse Thybulle, author of a huge block.
Matisse Thybulle said NO ???? pic.twitter.com/op6ohx3y9L
— NBA TV (@NBATV) October 31, 2021
DeRozan and Bulls inflict first loss on Jazz
– There are no more undefeated teams in the NBA! Utah was traveling to Chicago to try and clinch a fifth straight victory there but Rudy Gobert (17 points, 19 rebounds) fell on a bone. The Bulls once again relied on a big defense to go for a fifth success in six games. By thus bringing down the leader in the West. DeMar DeRozan was excellent with 32 points on the clock. 26 for Zach LaVine and 30 for Donovan Mitchell, limited to 9 of 27 on shots. The Bulls led by 17 points in the last quarter before seeing their lead fall to 5 lengths. But Nikola Vucevic scored two important baskets, including one behind the arc, to secure the victory.
– The Heat continues its walk. The Floridians crushed the Grizzlies by locking Ja Morant while torpedoing at three points. 21 fares scored for Miami, 27 points for Jimmy Butler and a new rouste inflicted by the troops of South Beach. They have won 5 times in 6 games. Tyler Herro once again shone with 22 points off the bench. This team is going to really hurt the East.
– At the same time, the Bucks have ignition delay. The defending champions lost at home against Spurs! Despite 28 points and 13 rebounds from Giannis Antetokounmpo. A second defeat in a row in front of their home crowd. The defense of Milwaukee, deprived of Jrue Holiday, could not contain Dejounte Murray. The San Antonio point guard scored 16 of his 23 points in the money time. Derrick White added 17 points.
– The Warriors didn’t have to push hard to take down the Thunder. Stephen Curry again failed to score in the fourth quarter … but that’s because he didn’t even have to play. His team had already taken control of the game under the impetus of the 20 points of the All-Star point guard. The replacements were therefore entitled to increased playing time with 6 minutes and 3 points for Jonathan Kuminga, who was making his debut in the NBA last night.
Stephen Curry broken down in the money time: an unprecedented series
A crazy ending between Denver and Minnesota
– But what a comeback from Denver or rather what a suspenseful finish in Minnesota! The Nuggets narrowly beat the Wolves thanks to a heroic defensive action from Will Barton, who came back like crazy to counter Malik Beasley’s final attempt after a stray ball from Nikola Jokic (26 points, 19 rebounds, 7 assists). What concludes the fantastic recovery of the Colorado franchise, led by 14 points before its MVP gets underway.
WHAT AN ENDING IN MINNESOTA!
– NBA (@NBA) October 31, 2021
– Devin Booker celebrated his 25th birthday with 27 points and a Suns victory over the Cavaliers. Under his impulse, Phoenix stalled a 50-12 !!!! What transform a deficit of 14 points into a lead of 24 lengths. Cleveland didn’t quite recover and the Arizona franchise landed an expected success after a complicated first week.